DILEMMA... (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

If you had one wish and it would come true, which would you choose?
City gain promotion to the Premier via play offs or Putin hanged from a lamp post?

covmark

Worst thread since "Listen, hear me out."

However, option B please.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

The way to get rid of Putin is through the Oligarchs with power.

I hope Chelsea, Bournemouth and any other Russian owned club gets seized and sanctioned.

Relegate Chelsea. Deduct 50 points from Bournemouth and we could get into the playoffs in effectively 8th.

Fanciful and a load of shite but anyway.

Sky Blue Harry H

No correlation, but I'd happily take relegation if the world reverted to some sort of sanity, and the current conflict could end. For me Putin has to be able to sell a win at home (even if it isn't), but unless he is taken down from within Russia, then the world is going to be a very different place down the line. Mind boggling. I lay down in the back garden playing with my puppy (not a metaphor) this morning, looked up at a wisp of cloud in the blue sky, and thought how lucky we are to be 'free' and how under the same sky people are getting bombarded by a cruel b*st*rd. A few months back, those same people were doing the same as I was. Things shouldn't be taken for granted.

slowpoke

Putin is the devil in the room but him dying wouldn’t stop anything, replace his name with the word Kremlin, there are over 200 cities in Russia to put that into perspective in population size Birmingham would be about 32nd and unfortunately 75/80% support the Kremlin.
and all those cities are ruled with a firm grip.
From Abramovic point of view the danger now for Chelsea is he says bollox I ain’t selling.

bawtryneal

If the Ukrainian's get hold of Putin they will feed him to the pigs after shooting him in the knee caps.

pusbccfc

Would you take a Putin takeover of Coventry if it meant buying the Ricoh and getting promoted to the Premier League?

Tea & Busquets

Really
Really?
I'd imagined it would have been the result of the people revolting after the military turned on him.
Yes. If the military turns on him that means a blood hungry general will most likely take the throne. They wouldn’t revolt on him necessarily because they dislike his actions, but because he’s vulnerable.

CCFC54321

Putin will soon be taken out by one of his own eventually when the sanctions make them turn on each other…

…but B obviously

Colin Steins Smile

B.......for if the Sky Blues do make it back to the PL and the CBS is a radio active mess.....we could end up playing back in Northampton

13th_choice_seamer

I would take out Putin and take our chances with promotion, where we still have an outside chance. It has been the best season in years and deffo would have taken this back in early August.

Frankly, I would take another option where Putin just left Ukraine alone and went back into his box in Moscow until the end of his life, as long as there was some guarantee he didn't stray outside his borders again.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Many many years ago, I was at a Sprial Tribe Rave where some geezer got caught picking pockets & was found to have loads of folks wallets, cash, watches & pills on him.....
In a rather bizarre & reckless bit of ravers revenge, he was tied up, force fed a shit load of acid & left to trip his nut off for about 7 hours.

I would do similar to Putin......pump him full of LSD & cable tie him to a lampost dressed in a Mankini & heels.....live stream it for 12 hours & then let the Pussy Riot Girls kick him to death.

Users who are viewing this thread