Did Tim gamble with our place in the league? (1 Viewer)

skybluefred

It is such a shame, Joy falling out with Mutton was the beginning of the end. This is no longer about the Sky Blues its all focused on Seppala getting het own back on the City of Coventry. Tim has no say and Labo is way behind the curve as he as no idea of what has gone before. ACL are moving on, their business is becoming stronger. Sisu need to swallow their pride and come back to Cov, before the FA and Parliament get involved.

If it get's rid of sisu quicker then hurry up Parliament.
:blue:

Grendel

CCC/ACL did NOT rob CCFC of any points sisu did--fact.

Really? Tell us more? Was it sisu who rejected the CVA - my mistake - thought it was ACL.

shmmeee

Really? Tell us more? Was it sisu who rejected the CVA - my mistake - thought it was ACL.

Why was there a CVA to be rejected in the first place?

Who gambled 20 points on being able to strong arm ACL? For whose gain?

Tonylinc

What did ACL gain from rejecting it? If anything it annoyed Sisu and put an additional barrier on any return to the Ricoh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Oh, yes.....we must not annoy Shitzu otherwise they might relocate our football club.

shmmeee

What did ACL gain from rejecting it? If anything it annoyed Sisu and put an additional barrier on any return to the Ricoh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Surely the point is that our owners put that fate in third party hands. Do you think the £1.3m saved last season was worth losing 20 points?

We could've put ourselves into admin owing ACL nothing and they wouldn't have had a chance to reject anything. Same objectives achieved (lease broken) but 10 points up and arguably in a better negotiating position.

Users who are viewing this thread