Did they really run out of Beer!!?? (1 Viewer)

Mr Creosote

Is it true they ran out of beer last night!!??

if so this is criminal, think of the lost income that could have been put towards new players in the January transfer window!!!!

Rusty Trombone

And if you include all the money we lost not playing at the Ricoh it adds up to a huge amount, but we've probably all discussed that before.

What share is the club getting in the food and drink?

Nick

Administrator
Don't think anybody knows now. Hopefully some as they wacked the prices up (unless they added the extra on which CCFC will get?) No idea.

SkyBlueMatt

Yeah they did, I managed to get one of the last bottles from one bar, only problem it was half frozen but it was beer!

£4.50 a bottle, crazy.

pusbccfc

Cans were being handed out so must have.

Cans?! Since when have they been allowed inside football stadia?!

skyblu3sk

My wife queued up for 25 minutes for a soft drink and they had run out... I suppose they probably won't have that again this season though.

mark82

Is it true they ran out of beer last night!!??

if so this is criminal, think of the lost income that could have been put towards new players in the January transfer window!!!!

Yes, ran out of beer at the kiosk I was at. Others maybe didn't. Suspect if I'd gone back at half time they may have found some.

stupot07

My wife queued up for 25 minutes for a soft drink and they had run out... I suppose they probably won't have that again this season though.

Yeah happened to me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread