Did these players really feature for us. (1 Viewer)

NortonSkyBlue

There is a match day programme on Facebook currently about the game v Bournemouth in 13 season.
I consider myself a bit of an aficionado on our club but wouldn’t know these players if they bit me on the arse;
Carl Dickinson, Stephen Jennings(the Bayern one?) and James Bailey
Kindly can someone enlighten me

Grendel

There is a match day programme on Facebook currently about the game v Bournemouth in 13 season.
I consider myself a bit of an aficionado on our club but wouldn’t know these players if they bit me on the arse;

Er yes they all did

Grendel

Jennings played around 40 games - nothing to do with Bayern

Moff

Bailey was on loan from derby (IIRC) He looked accomplished at the start but I think he faded a bit.
Jennings came from Motherwell, had a season with us, then was moved on..
Carl Dickinson...I havent a clue!

Evo1883

James Bailey I'm sure was a midfielder quite talented , have Derby County in my head .

Jennings didn't he end up at tranmere ?

Can't remember much about dickinson

kg82

Bailey was the lad from Derby, right? Not too bad from what I remember. Dickinson... skinhead defender? Is that correct? Jennings I remember.

no_loyalty

Bailey was on loan from derby (IIRC) He looked accomplished at the start but I think he faded a bit.
Jennings came from Motherwell, had a season with us, then was moved on..
Carl Dickinson...I havent a clue!

I think Carl Dickinson was a LB we had on loan from Watford?

robbiethemole

didn't Dickinson play for WBA before us, I think he got Mifsud sent off by not jumping for the ball and Mifsud jumped into him. Bailey was a midfielder but can't remember where he came from

Grendel

didn't Dickinson play for WBA before us, I think he got Mifsud sent off by not jumping for the ball and Mifsud jumped into him. Bailey was a midfielder but can't remember where he came from

He never played for West Brom he was a very poor mans Julian Dicks and still plays this made me laugh

Grendel

Winny the Bish

Were they Pressley signings?

Seem to remember his arrival coinciding with our transfer strategy becoming: 'Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, please let 1 of these loanees be good'

Reactions: vow

Grendel

Were they Pressley signings?

Seem to remember his arrival coinciding with our transfer strategy becoming: 'Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, please let 1 of these loanees be good'

Jennings was signed by thorn

Otis

I thought Jennings was okay. Bailey was better though, but I seem to recall he got injured and when he returned he just wasn't the same player.

Johnnythespider

Bailey was a decent player as i recall, the name Jennings just makes me think of the Secretary at junior school and Dickinson wasn't the real deal

Users who are viewing this thread