Did it kick off anywhere yesterday? (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

We didn't see any bother at all but we had our first few beers about 3 miles from the ground and then a couple more in Tommy Cheadles which was like having the Cherry Tree tagged onto the back of the Jewson stand and being away fans only. Did anyone try the 'Don't do' pub run ?!

CJ_covblaze

Didn't see or hear of anything before or afterwards. All peaceful

Mrpipes

did see a couple -old heads- that would probably have been looking for it, some arseholes giving it loads to the cov fans cars outside the vine too, looked like proper knobs, youre fat mate, it dont make you look hard, jeez grow up

jesus-wept

Port Vale fans okay, apparently the trouble v Wolves a couple of weeks ago was instigated by Wolves plebs and they got their arses kicked and hid behind the old bill.

Did hear an old I O Legion chant break out from the far left hand side of our stand sigh... Also saw a steward hit by a 5p coin
Think a lot of the cov nutters banning orders have/will soon recently expire

pusbccfc

Did hear an old I O Legion chant break out from the far left hand side of our stand sigh... Also saw a steward hit by a 5p coin
Think a lot of the cov nutters banning orders have/will soon recently expire

They are only 3 years so, you may be right.

letsallsingtogether

No trouble that we saw.
But talking to the police they recon that the battle the other week was against the police there were 23 arrests an about 18 bitten by police dogs thing they gave it a rest this week.

ether band or bandaged....

Cov4

I found the locals to be an amiable lot, no trouble drinking around Burslem (sp) after the game. The police seemed a bit sheepish despite having numbers, probably told to calm down after last week if it was that bad vs Wolves.

Users who are viewing this thread