Dickinson (1 Viewer)

skyblue19

Finally what we need, a meat head who's a bit mental who scares the opposition. Ok stop trying to throttle people who foul you, and would be better if he was in centre midfield to get a boot in but was good to see today.

Nick

Administrator
We miss a bit of fight! In games we have been kicked about and looked scared!

I know he is no messi but it is entertaining to see some good tackles flying in and not pussying about!

Nonleagueherewecome

I quite like the way that Jenkinson (sic) brings a little bit of Tony Pullis to the party. He started well but faded. He's a good talker, something the back 4 lacks. Solid enough for this level, will improve with games under his belt.

Nick

Administrator
I quite like the way that Jenkinson (sic) brings a little bit of Tony Pullis to the party. He started well but faded. He's a good talker, something the back 4 lacks. Solid enough for this level, will improve with games under his belt.

He has fights with other players while naked???

Nonleagueherewecome

He has fights with other players while naked???

"The first rule of Football Fight Club is that you do not talk about Football Fight Club" ;)

wingy

Its weird and slightly off topic but playing Crewe feels like i'd expect to feel having played Pulis's Stoke,always seen as culturesd footballers under dario but very much versed in the dark arts currently IMO.

NB. About the same size as a Pulis team as well.

SBS

I thought the same in his first game against Bury. There were people slating him before he'd even played on here, but I was quite impressed. Adams is a quality player and going forward looks decent. Dickinson obviously offers different qualities, but he looks and plays like a hard bastard, which I think is something we've missed at times this season. If you look at the rest of the team, I think Wood is probably the only one who comes close to this. I'm not saying we should have a team full of players like him, but in some games this season we have been bullied.

rob9872

I like Jenkinson too ...

Defensively appears sound but lacks the attacking threat going forward that Blair Adams provides.
Also he was pretty lucky not to have been set off first half despite Luke Murphy's provocation.

Nonleagueherewecome

Gaz

I think he is ok and good enough for us in league one.

Users who are viewing this thread