Dickinson back to watford (1 Viewer)

Milky_1994

Seen something on Facebook that he's gone back so surely Blair is back?:)

Sub

didnt we sign another full back :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

hill83

I thought he'd have had a run out by now. Probably not fit.

Last edited:

kingharvest

he was good enough to jog round the stadium last night after the game and applaud those fans still filtering out of the ground before he went off the pitch.

fair do's to him, he may have been lacking in ability and quality but he gave it his all. Can't ask for much more than that from a loan player.

Si80

Adams is out for the season according to the match programme from a couple of weeks ago my old man told me. Hence why Jordan Stewart was brought in to cover when Dickinson left.

I liked him. Ok, he wasn't as cultured across the pitch as Adams is and his disribution at times was woeful (no worse than others in the team!!). But he got stuck in and isn't afraid to put a big tackle in when needed. Maybe Edge could have learnt a trick or two from him before he left...

jimmyhillsfanclub

Harsh comments....

From what I saw of him, I thought he did OK....provided a good bit of metal at the back....played a good few passes with a nice bit of vision & incision....

....just a shame that waster Mcsheffrey was on the end of some of them....

SBS

A loan player brought into cover the first choice left back at a financially bust team at league 1 level. Some of you sound like you were expecting Baines!

Fair play to Dickinson. Wasn't technically brilliant but didnt shirk a tackle and was in some way the nasty player we've missed at times.

StevieM

For a loan player his commitment level to the CCFC cause far exceeded that of some of our contracted and financially secure senior professionals.
Yes he wasn't the greatest player to pull on the shirt,but we are in a shit league with no money - just what can we expect?
At least the lad had a go.
He has been last off the pitch in every game applauding the fans, again something a few of the others might try if they could be arsed?
Thanks Dicko and good luck for the future :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread