Devon sky blues. Pre-season, Exeter. (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

Looked at this fixture and thought ( kill a bird with 2 stones ) daughter is based down there with the marines so could make a long weekend of it 💪

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I’ll be there with my Daughter. Easy train down to Exeter from Barnstaple. Loads of good eating and drinking in the city, not too far from the ground

I've been through Barnstaple many times on the way to Woolacombe, the Barnstaple train station is right next to Tesco's. Lovely Jubbly.

South West Sky Blue

One near the bottom end of the high street, near Iceland. Think it used to be a Japanese place.
Alfie Browns before it changed (again!). It used to be a sports bar, so I went there loads of times.
Outlaws live the town centre side of Pilton hospital.

Woolly68

One near the bottom end of the high street, near Iceland. Think it used to be a Japanese place.
Alfie Browns before it changed (again!). It used to be a sports bar, so I went there loads of times.
Outlaws live the town centre side of Pilton hospital.
Sounds like the Cork & Bottle if it’s next to Iceland. Haven’t been in there for at least 20 years.

Cov kid 55

I’m on holiday in Cornwall prior to this game, so having not been to this St James’ Park, it will be a must!

Somerset Sky Blue

Away allocation used to be just under 1300 with about 300 seats. The rest is standing. Not sure if they have lowered that recently.
Reckon we will be ok in home end if necessary - Exeter are expecting to be selling tickets on the day.
Had to go in home end for Yeovil away a few years back when we had sold out...

Woolly68

They are selling tickets from Monday and have some hospitality available. I'm guessing that a 1 course menu is a pasty. From their site: -

Tickets will be available from 10am on Monday 5 June via your online ticketing account, or from the club shop during opening hours. You can also purchase on the day for this fixture via the ticket booth in the fan zone.

Big Bank
  • Adults £12
  • SNR/18-23 £8
  • Under 18’s £3
Adam Stansfield Stand/Selco BW Stand
  • Adults £15
  • SNR/18-23 £10
  • Under 18’s £5
Hospitality offer

We are offering limited places in the Heritage Lounge for this match, open to all supporters.

The cost is £49pp inc. VAT and will include a one course menu (tbc) plus prime positioned seats in the Selco BW Stand.

To book hospitality or to find out more, email [email protected] or call 01392 411 243 (option 5). You can also book online via your ticketing account (from 10am on Monday 5 June).

Somerset Sky Blue

They are selling tickets from Monday and have some hospitality available. I'm guessing that a 1 course menu is a pasty. From their site: -

Tickets will be available from 10am on Monday 5 June via your online ticketing account, or from the club shop during opening hours. You can also purchase on the day for this fixture via the ticket booth in the fan zone.

Big Bank
  • Adults £12
  • SNR/18-23 £8
  • Under 18’s £3
Adam Stansfield Stand/Selco BW Stand
  • Adults £15
  • SNR/18-23 £10
  • Under 18’s £5
Hospitality offer

We are offering limited places in the Heritage Lounge for this match, open to all supporters.

The cost is £49pp inc. VAT and will include a one course menu (tbc) plus prime positioned seats in the Selco BW Stand.

To book hospitality or to find out more, email [email protected] or call 01392 411 243 (option 5). You can also book online via your ticketing account (from 10am on Monday 5 June).
I daren't ask when our tickets are on sale for this, but it is definitely Ashley/king/sisus fault!
🙂

Torquay Sky Blue

Last time I saw us play there was league 2 in 2017 . Lost 1-0 on a cold grey day and we were awful.
Thank you Mark Robins for taking us away from that nonsense

rob9872

We've booked and will be 'Devoners' for the day. Can you please advise whether we should put jam or cream on firs as we don't want to upset the locals with our scones.

Users who are viewing this thread