Devante Cole (1 Viewer)

ccfc1973

Just been released by man city , he done well last season at Barnsley and mk dons , got to be worth a gamble

stupot07

Dunno, his record on loan in the league is no better than noubles here. Tbh I don't know enough about him. Out of interest why is he beyond us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

CovisGod

Championship clubs will be sniffing I'm sure, not beyond us in terms of quality, more in terms of the clubs that will be ahead of us interested in signing him

SlowerThanPlatt

Barnsley are going to/already have signed him. They've got a decent team tbf, Alfie Mawson at the back who most league clubs were interested in this year, Hourihane (?) in midfield who's a class act and got 12 goals and 17 assists last year I think. Can definitely see them being up there hopefully with us

rupert_bear

Players like this, aged 20 hardly any first team experience at their parent club and in his case none,only played about 30 games so these are gambles, big gambles, will they come off ? can they score the goals ? some do come off many don't though. In our positon i would much rather go for experience in this division on a year or maximum 2 year contract. With our money restrictions we can't afford to gamble and have to get the striker positions right.

Users who are viewing this thread