Desire, passion & commitment (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Based on what????

Based on the fact whenever he has a chance he misses and makes zero attempt to create anything for himself. He’s useless and must think this club is some kind of registered charity for supporting crap footballers.

Adge

Based on the fact whenever he has a chance he misses and makes zero attempt to create anything for himself. He’s useless and must think this club is some kind of registered charity for supporting crap footballers.
Which we all know it is.

luwalla

Can’t blam me Biamou, he is playing to the best of his ability... trouble is that just isn’t good enough ( goals wise )

We brought a player for peanuts from non league and are most likely paying him peanuts ... Luton brought one of the best goal scorers in rhe league and are paying him accordingly I’m sure

They are top of the league... we ain’t

I do fear that Andrue and Jodie jones being injured will do for us his season

Terry Gibson's perm

I can take a lack of ability (we are in League 2) but the fans won’t take players who don’t want to try or just want to breeze through games

Kelly was poor today but he never shied anyway receiving the ball, a few of our players today did not want the ball or would play a pass which wasn’t on

I wish that Kelly would shy away from the ball as most of the time he gets it he passes it to the centre half’s.

Nick

Administrator
Can’t blam me Biamou, he is playing to the best of his ability... trouble is that just isn’t good enough ( goals wise )

We brought a player for peanuts from non league and are most likely paying him peanuts ... Luton brought one of the best goal scorers in rhe league and are paying him accordingly I’m sure

They are top of the league... we ain’t

I do fear that Andrue and Jodie jones being injured will do for us his season

Do you really think it's one striker making all the difference for Luton? They score goals from all over, they create plenty of chances, they commit plenty of players forward. They won't be playing 2 defensive midfielders 1 nill down to teams like Forest Green Rovers.

stupot07

When I was doing my FA coaching badge the statistic given to me was that on average 1 goal resulted from 8 chances. We barely create 8 chances in a game.

Everyone points to the strikers not scoring, which is after all their main purpose, but they are not the only players that could score. But even then as a team we don't create enough chances or opportunities in the first place.
Nail on the head. I can't remember 1 clear cut chance yesterday. We created nothing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
One other thing I noticed was the extended training 2 of their players before the game. They came out and did some jogging, fitness drills etc. Obviously not 100% fit but were getting some more training in.

Why couldn't players like Barrett be doing that rather than kicking a ball for a warmup?

Adge

One other thing I noticed was the extended training 2 of their players before the game. They came out and did some jogging, fitness drills etc. Obviously not 100% fit but were getting some more training in.

Why couldn't players like Barrett be doing that rather than kicking a ball for a warmup?
Something we have all noticed and not just this season. Other teams very organised routines/training at half time, while we are content to mess about and see who can do the most keepy uppys.
:emoji_triumph:

Otis

Nail on the head. I can't remember 1 clear cut chance yesterday. We created nothing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We created one I believe. The one where the ball came over from the left in the second half and Vincenti volleyed it over from about 10 yards out.

Otis

Yeah, but I did also notice that their subs didn't come out at all at half time.

Manager probably said not to bother as it was all too piss easy.

wingy

Yeah, but I did also notice that their subs didn't come out at all at half time.

Manager probably said not to bother as it was all too piss easy.
I do hope we spent an hour or two in their dressing room before they rolled up so as to spread the bug about.
Likewise spit on the hand prior to the pre and post match handshakes ,hugs etc..

Otis

I do hope we spent an hour or two in their dressing room before they rolled up so as to spread the bug about.
Likewise spit on the hand prior to the pre and post match handshakes ,hugs etc..
Yeah, any hug should have been elongated.

Users who are viewing this thread