designed and delivered in three years (4 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

I'm more concerned about seeing a club I love homeless in 2018 than I am about someone called Simon and his club killing agenda,
How dare you trying to shift the blame.
Wait till that comedian from the free bog paper does his write up will be as funny as his baby rant on CWR.

cloughie

Meanwhile, people getting all angry. Why not call him out on the fans forum if he has offered it?
As said he offers lets see if he does a fans forum as we can't 'call him out if his track record of promises fails to deliver yet again.

seems your the one getting angry

Nick

Administrator
As said he offers lets see if he does a fans forum as we can't 'call him out if his track record of promises fails to deliver yet again.

seems your the one getting angry

I'm not angry?

I am just saying if Fisher has offered one, then get one arranged with him with the Trust.

cloughie

Just a small snippet of why we will never believe a word that comes out of fishers mouth

Q So you admit SISU has made mistakes?

Absolutely and Joy Seppala has apologised for them but none of us should forget that she has put nearly £45 million into the club and continued to fund it without a penny in return; she is totally committed to the club. We want to get back into the Championship as quickly as possible

Otium bought all the business of both Holdings and Ltd. However, the Football League ‘golden share’ agreement did not allow for any additional debt to be taken onto the balance sheet of Otium.

Therefore, almost £61 million of loans from the owner has been converted from debt to equity, while a further £3 million was provided as equity, demonstrating a clear commitment from the owner – as funds provided after July 2013 were in the form of equity rather than additional debt.

'You cannot posture or mislead in a situation like this. It would be insane.
we were absolutely clear what we were going to do.
'As a professional, you must never posture or filibuster. You must do what you say you're going to.

7 JUN 2013
He stressed that the Ryton training facility has not been sold and that there are no plans to do so.

"without the football club, the Ricoh Arena is worth NOTHING..." Fisher
"7,000 will come to watch us at Sixfields...." Fisher
" we don't expect them to be out of pocket, we'll bus them over and discount their matchday tickets...." Fisher
"We don’t bluff and bluster we batter people in court..." Fisher
"the High Court got it wrong" Fisher
" We will build a new state of the art stadium and academy" Fisher

dongonzalos

You can apply for planning for any project as long as you tell the current land owner.
You do not even have to get their permission, though you'd be damn silly not to if you want to buy the land.
I do not believe there is a Butts plan, if there is then let Fisher in party with Jon Sharp disclose some details.

So if there is a political embargo and SISU batter people in court.
Also the preferred option is the Butts.
Why are we not even attempting to get planning permission.
Would it not be in SISU's favour to get the planning permission.
Show us all how we can have a 25k stadium in there.
Get the financial backers.
Then they will have 30,000 Cov fans on their side saying. SISU you are right this is a stitch up. The council sold our one hope to someone else.
Then they block our own created hope?

georgehudson

What was the name of that sitcom where Ronnie Corbett,
played the part of a ageing single bachelor, who was a hen pecked individual,
now what was his part name ?
& his domineering mother who kept on chastising him?
It was a single title word that i just can't bring to mind,
I bloody well can't think of it, oops, sorry !
Language ......................

Users who are viewing this thread