Derek Chauvin Trial (1 Viewer)

hill83

Sorry, didn't realise it was out of order. I'll remove it now.
Tbf it’s not. Leave it up. I don’t see why it’s needed personally but it is what it is.

It’s the equivalent of posting quotes from a vegan forum about how bad eating meat is. We know what we are going to get.

chiefdave

This is all happening with them knowing the spotlight is on them and everything is being filmed. Makes you think about how bad things must have been when they could do what they like and it was just their word against someone else's.

hill83

This is all happening with them knowing the spotlight is on them and everything is being filmed. Makes you think about how bad things must have been when they could do what they like and it was just their word against someone else's.

That’s why as much as there is an argument against not helping out and standing there filming it.

FILM IT.

Absolute game changer. And yes. This country as well. And yes everyone.

shmmeee

Anyone who has come across coppers knows they can be nasty little fuckers even without guns if they think there’s no evidence. That’s power for you. Add in guns and the American education system and systemic racism and, well...

Como

I have been listening to the coverage on the BBC and shall we say a somewhat distorted view, it would be like reading the CET headlines and assuming that was normal life in Coventry.

Police officer served misconduct notice over shooting of Sean Fitzgerald
The 31-year-old was shot dead by armed police in a raid in Holbrooks

This the headline currently.

Users who are viewing this thread