Derby predictions (1 Viewer)

skybluebelgium

I'll go for our first away win !!!!:p

1-3 don't know who's gonna score but that's not important !!;)

And the relegation fight will be back on track !!!! :)

PUSB

Lose 2-1, having deserved at least a point with heads dropping further and a players thinking "hang on, we're going down here, maybe I need to get myself in the shop window...". I knew there was a bit of optimism left in me somewhere, I wonder who will bag what turns out to be our consolation?!

hughescov

I think we will win 3-1. Optimism at it's finest. If we lose I don't think there will be an ounce of enthusiasm left in me..

ICHAN

I'm with LG on this one 2 - 0.
Away from home, no away win all season. morale at it's lowest, the only thing I can see is maybe a couple of players trying to put themselves in the window to hope they get out as quick as possible.

AT saying we tried I am proud of the lads, we were unlucky again,we were all over them for 5 mins, we will see what we can do in training to try and cut out the small mistakes that the odd individual is making (players name) , blah blah blah.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Goalless at half time after wasting a bagful of chances, then conceding around the hour-70 minute mark from a lapse in concentration. Phone-in to be dominated by Juke's imminent departure with Clive/Stuart/Geoff trying to keep the peace :whistle:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
my predictions

- we will lose 2 nil
- we will need to win 50% of the games remaining
- the team will try hard but wont have a focus in attacks - lots of possession but no edge
- AT will say "it was because of individual mistakes and it cant keep happening we have to learn from it"
- AT will say " not blaming anyone that stays in the drssing room but if the lad had cleared it properly..... "
- At will say " we are still buzzing and will keep going"
- Ian will say "what do you think Clive ..... AT has got to go..... we were rubbish!"
- No bid materialises next week
- There will be usual "big news coming tomorrow " on wednesday followed by the usual managers talk on thursday :facepalm:
- I will continue to wonder why the hell I paid for a season ticket, why running a business is made so hard by SISU and why nothing changes............ nothing has changed in a decade except that our frustration is more focussed and public
- followed by a wave of great sadness that the club I love has been so damaged on and off the pitch (it aint all down to SISU either)

Just when I think I cant get more depressed by the goings on at CCFC they manage to prove me wrong !

Otis

Where on earth do these predictions of us scoring 3 goals come from? :eek:

We have scored SIX goals in TWELVE away games. ONE goal every TWO games. We have just lost our top goal scorer.

I will surprised if we even score zero.

rob9872

Juke not signed yet. He passed his fitness test at Boro, so let him play tomorrow. I doubt they will want to scupper any deal but madness not to use him. Fk SISU Andy, just pick him and deal with the consequences.

rob9872

Using bold and underline is fine, but unless you add fact or simples I'm afraid that it's pointless and we're not able to understand when you type "not".

SkyBlue_Bear83

Juke not signed yet. He passed his fitness test at Boro, so let him play tomorrow. I doubt they will want to scupper any deal but madness not to use him. Fk SISU Andy, just pick him and deal with the consequences.
Let him get mysteriously injured only to recover 4 weeks later :D

Users who are viewing this thread