Match Thread Derby Match Thread (4 Viewers)

SBT

Would fancy Tavares to start in place of Godden, who probably needs a rest, but I imagine we’ll get Waghorn instead for the revenge game narrative.

Colin Steins Smile

We need to keep Morrison quiet tomorrow. I hope our passing is significantly better than Wednesday, as it caused us most of the problems the other night.

rexo87

We need to keep Morrison quiet tomorrow. I hope our passing is significantly better than Wednesday, as it caused us most of the problems the other night.
It can't be any worse. Was infuriating. Its like they didn't know how to adjust to a wet pitch

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Anyone know where Car Park B is? We've booked parking but on the map they don't list either Car Park A or B.

Paxman II

A game we must win. Derby? Not so sure they still beleive now. But they are a decent side and I'd like to see them make a dramatic escape. Problem is I need a City win badly.
We have nothing to lose now. The playoffs are still possible but will be over if we lose. Simple as that. So who wants it?

SlowerThanPlatt

A game we must win. Derby? Not so sure they still beleive now. But they are a decent side and I'd like to see them make a dramatic escape. Problem is I need a City win badly.
We have nothing to lose now. The playoffs are still possible but will be over if we lose. Simple as that. So who wants it?

We have a 1% chance of the play offs according to the data gurus

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

A team that has gained a lot of points from losing positions has a "weak mentality". Really?

Yes, I think we do have a weak mentality at times. It was hardly shining through on Wednesday, for example, was it?

We have bottled a lot of games that would be classed as important, and we concede first nearly all the time. That outweighs a few late goals when we try to undo some of the clangers we have dropped in my opinion.

Skybluebeliever

Did they get the original scan wrong then? Thought he was out for 6 weeks effectively ending his season?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Yes it appears so
No fresh covid cases but players missing Wednesday still out
Can see Shipley and bidwell in the frame
Perhaps one up front

fernandopartridge

Yes, I think we do have a weak mentality at times. It was hardly shining through on Wednesday, for example, was it?

We have bottled a lot of games that would be classed as important, and we concede first nearly all the time. That outweighs a few late goals when we try to undo some of the clangers we have dropped in my opinion.
Wednesday was more to do with a lack of squad depth and an early mistake, don't think it was mentality at all.

Jagmannn

To be losing 1-0 at halftime ...get a penalty in the second half ( that is never a penalty) to finish the game 1-1

pusbccfc

Can see this being the most overly policed game in many years. Normal fans will be treated like criminals getting off the train and frogmarched to the ground while not being able to go into any pubs.

Happy_Martian

Happy_Martian

What minute will we concede the opener in?

I'm going for 30.

12th Minute.

Regular negative prediction as the team like to prove me wrong ;) From our performances, Derby seem to have more to play for than we think we do. Every team has an off night once in a while, we have one every month. Lets hope ours was Wednesday.

Would love to see us do these but it won't be our day again. Do we have stats for how many shots on goal we have had recently ? Seems we're playing the ball around the penalty area a lot more and noone is taking responsibility for having a strike.

2-1 win to Derby, our goal to come from a Hyam header from a corner.

Johhny Blue

12th Minute.

Regular negative prediction as the team like to prove me wrong ;) From our performances, Derby seem to have more to play for than we think we do. Every team has an off night once in a while, we have one every month. Lets hope ours was Wednesday.

Would love to see us do these but it won't be our day again. Do we have stats for how many shots on goal we have had recently ? Seems we're playing the ball around the penalty area a lot more and noone is taking responsibility for having a strike.

2-1 win to Derby, our goal to come from a Hyam header from a corner.
I refuse to do my usual “header from a corner” joke

Users who are viewing this thread