Derby County - brings back nightmare times (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Reported 60 million in debt today - 3 interested buyers but they would have to take on the existing debt -although derby are trying to reduce the debt by negotiating it to attract a sale – It seems to read that if a buyer cannot be found that would take on the debt then the club would be liquidated and basically finished I assume –frightening times for derby fans which of course we have been through

slowpoke

Reported 60 million in debt today - 3 interested buyers but they would have to take on the existing debt -although derby are trying to reduce the debt by negotiating it to attract a sale – It seems to read that if a buyer cannot be found that would take on the debt then the club would be liquidated and basically finished I assume –frightening times for derby fans which of course we have been through
Wayne could lend them a chunk of that

Legia Sky Blue

They might well be playing in a lower Division but Derby County will still exist this time next year, and for many years beyond that. The press stories of liquidation are all just part of the ongoing negotiating process between administrators, creditors and potential buyers.

slowpoke

I definitely would change sisu as soon as possible, I want premier football they would be inadequate at running a Premiership football club imo.

Reactions: KAB

stevefloyd

giphy.gif

BornSlippySkyBlue

They might well be playing in a lower Division but Derby County will still exist this time next year, and for many years beyond that. The press stories of liquidation are all just part of the ongoing negotiating process between administrators, creditors and potential buyers.
The clock is ticking….

slowpoke

He’s certainly an abrasive character and Newcastle fans seem to hate him they have been in the Premiership and stayed there since he bought them and
has now sold to people with just about the worlds deepest pockets.

procdoc

I don’t think I’d change anything at all right now
I think the fact Robins performs miracles masks over the fact Sisu are still not very good. They’ve got better but they’re not really investing in us.
I wouldn’t touch Ashley with a barge pole

slowpoke

I think the fact Robins performs miracles masks over the fact Sisu are still not very good. They’ve got better but they’re not really investing in us.
Why ? Not that I want or expect him here just wondering.

robbiekeane

I think they’ve only got better in that they’ve stayed the fuck out of it and gave robins full reign and control subject to budget. I wouldnt want anything to change that. Maybe I would change the amount of money they put in lol

procdoc

I think they’ve only got better in that they’ve stayed the fuck out of it and gave robins full reign and control subject to budget. I wouldnt want anything to change that. Maybe I would change the amount of money they put in lol
That’s a fair comment.

The Philosopher

Derby will find a buyer, can’t see them going the way of Bury - they’re too big a brand and have their own stadium.

I’d have gladly swapped SISU up until a couple of years ago. But:

-Unless I’m wrong the only debt that the club has is to itself - IE SISU companies.
-By hook, crook or miracle we are in the Champ, playing in Cov with a decent back-room set up and team.
-Seems to be some genuine potential of a tie-in with Warwick Uni.
-Joy seems to actually care now.

SISU made some huge mistakes but seem to have got a grip now.

The only other interested person would be Hoffman - but he is best running the PL. When we get there he can rig it for us and dock all the other teams 100 points. (Satire)

skyblue1991

well if he spent as much on his next club as with then I don’t most rational fans would complain
Exactly, I don't get the hate for Ashley when you look at what he has invested. The issue is the managers they have appointed which may have been someone else's remit

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Derby will find a buyer, can’t see them going the way of Bury - they’re too big a brand and have their own stadium.

I’d have gladly swapped SISU up until a couple of years ago. But:

-Unless I’m wrong the only debt that the club has is to itself - IE SISU companies.
-By hook, crook or miracle we are in the Champ, playing in Cov with a decent back-room set up and team.
-Seems to be some genuine potential of a tie-in with Warwick Uni.
-Joy seems to actually care now.

SISU made some huge mistakes but seem to have got a grip now.

The only other interested person would be Hoffman - but he is best running the PL. When we get there he can rig it for us and dock all the other teams 100 points. (Satire)
They don't have their own stadium, they sold it to the owner like Bury did

Users who are viewing this thread