Denzel Slager Signs!!!! (1 Viewer)

junglej13

Pacey dutch forward on an 18 month deal according to the CT.

hill83

According to Wikipedia he played for RKC Waalwijk, which believe it or not I've been to see a few times as I've got family there.

And he'll feel right at home as their ground is also 7500 capacity.

D

Deleted member 4232

from the offal:

"The 20-year-old forward has agreed an 18-month deal which would keep him with the Sky Blues until the summer of 2015 although the deal is subject to ratifaction from the FA and Football League"

hold the corks in the champers yet kids.

ccfcway

from the offal:

"The 20-year-old forward has agreed an 18-month deal which would keep him with the Sky Blues until the summer of 2015 although the deal is subject to ratifaction from the FA and Football League"

hold the corks in the champers yet kids.

is it at their discretion ?

:whistle:

ajsccfc

The last time Denzel was over on the continent it ended with Del Boy, Rodney and Boycie accidentally kidnapping a chap and ending up arrested. That was a god-awful episode so by pure logic I'm against this move from the off.

RoboCCFC90

If he comes on
He'll show you
Give him the ball
And he'll own you

Cos nobody moves like Slager
Nobody moves like Slager
Nobody moves like Denzel Slager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

Brilliant news, going to be a great signing for us, absolutely delighted.

Anyone know who he is?

Is Kurt Drago signing later today as well?

RoboCCFC90

Quiet day at work Robo? ;)

Not at work today actually very ill but then I heard the news and saw ccfcway's previous comment and thought I'd elaborate on it..

Back to bed now and hopefully recover for tomorrow ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4232

I'm holding out for Drago as well. It will finally show some intent from SISU.

Astute

Hopefully we will bring in someone with experience next.

Del Boy 82

Lovely jubbly. Let's give him a chance before writing him off, was signed for the development squad remember.....

covcity4life

According to Wikipedia he played for RKC Waalwijk, which believe it or not I've been to see a few times as I've got family there.

And he'll feel right at home as their ground is also 7500 capacity.

yeah course you have mate.

whats next? playing kick ups with rikjard?:p

Hobo

Denzel Slager....try saying that when you are pissed?

_brian_

It's a typo! We've actually signed a new alcoholic beverage deal at Sixfields with the bloke who makes his own beer down the road: it's called 'Denzel's Lager'*!!! That's the best pun I've ever come up with, ever! LOL! Feel free to use that one amongst your own friends and family, guys!!!

covcity4life

denzel

Denzel-Washington-9524687-2-402.jpg

ccfcway

It's a typo! We've actually signed a new alcoholic beverage deal at Sixfields with the bloke who makes his own beer down the road: it's called 'Denzel's Lager'*!!! That's the best pun I've ever come up with, ever! LOL! Feel free to use that one amongst your own friends and family, guys!!!

ah, the much needed food and beverage income if finally coming !

lewys33

What a name!

Reminds me of the LMA Manager days when I was about 11, signing players based on how good their names were!

mark82

hem ight be if its ratified in time or something.

Yep, just read on the official site. Could be involved tomorrow if gets international clearance. I don't see why not.

Be nice to have another striker in the squad with Wilson out and Dagnall gone back.

Users who are viewing this thread