Transfer Rumour Denver Hume (1 Viewer)

CovLad94

I've seen a bit of talk about Denver Hume coming here, recently injured but stalling on a Sunderland contract. We would have to pay a compensation fee I'd true.

Esoterica

Surprised no-one has started a thread yet to see if we think Andy Carroll is worth a punt, with the usual caveat of wages possibly being an issue. Seems to be about the level of nonsense on here recently!

no_loyalty

Surprised no-one has started a thread yet to see if we think Andy Carroll is worth a punt, with the usual caveat of wages possibly being an issue. Seems to be about the level of nonsense on here recently!

😂😂 Well he is constantly injured so might be something in it.

fatso

Good shout, we need someone to replace Jones in the sick bay!

Saddlebrains

I mean she could say a lot of things but unless she put it on Twitter you wouldn't believe it anyway

what sort of absolute c unit would make up something and put it on Twitter to get their kicks, I'm sure we can both agree those sort of people really need some help

Tell her off then

fatso

Currently has a long term injury!

(So good replacement for Jones in the medical room)

slowpoke

My bet is one of the two possible loans will be a left back or wing back, we have Josh Reid DeCosta and Jack Burroughs who can play there perhaps waiting for prem clubs to complete their matchday squads.

Skyblue_CP

My bet is one of the two possible loans will be a left back or wing back, we have Josh Reid DeCosta and Jack Burroughs who can play there perhaps waiting for prem clubs to complete their matchday squads.
I'd hope for a permanent, no way Robins is going to trust 2 kids and a RB

Users who are viewing this thread