Dennis wise coaching kids (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

That's funny. Why does he talk to them in that English talking to foreign people accent though? Haha

kg82

That's funny. Why does he talk to them in that English talking to foreign people accent though? Haha

As far as I hear he’s talking in an English accent, just slower! That’s normal, it’s not their first language! As for the coaching, I agree with Nick!

JimmyHillsbeard

isn’t that Des Walker standing next to him (and saying the left winger is taking the piss)?

just watched the last three eps on YouTube. They (Wise and Walker) do a better job than you think they might. They go to Italy and perform credibility against youth teams from Juventus, Torino and Inter. In Italy Walker says the occasional Italian phrase to the local there but speaking to his Indonesian players in English he sounds like he’s in a lost episode of ‘Allo ‘Allo

anyway that clip! Garuda we’re losing 6-1 at half time against a QPR team. From the edited version of the second half (cf Sunderland til I Die) it seems to me that they team talk had a real effect on the team as they scored 4 goals and had some really nice passages of play. (They lost 8-5).

Nick

Administrator
just watched the last three eps on YouTube. They (Wise and Walker) do a better job than you think they might. They go to Italy and perform credibility against youth teams from Juventus, Torino and Inter. In Italy Walker says the occasional Italian phrase to the local there but speaking to his Indonesian players in English he sounds like he’s in a lost episode of ‘Allo ‘Allo

anyway that clip! Garuda we’re losing 6-1 at half time against a QPR team. From the edited version of the second half (cf Sunderland til I Die) it seems to me that they team talk had a real effect on the team as they scored 4 goals and had some really nice passages of play. (They lost 8-5).
Have you got a link?

skyblue1991

Dennis Wise is a wanker of a man. But was a great footballer for us and I'd have him in our coaching team!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread