Dennis Lawrence (3 Viewers)

AJB1983

Big loss for us, but if we bring in another good coach then all will be well.

Ccfcisparks

They have just hired a new sporting director from Barnsley, the first thing he did is hire Eric Ramsay as manager (he was very highly rated coach there). Clearly they have a project , it's probably financially better than Cov and living in US is closer to family in T&T and I'd imagine a nice place to live. Fair play...
Wasn't he coach at Man United?
Wasn’t Ramsey a coach at Man Utd?
Beat me to it.

Viktor17

I'm sure @GIMOC will be along shortly to tell us
Come on, we know it will be a HUGE falling out, king and vivash came to blows over it and robins told them to shove it.

Good luck to DL, a loss. But I hope we have our ducks in a row - don't want a hole in coaching team at this critical time of season?

Evo1883

Minnesota or coventry

Dennis wanna stay in Stoke Green ?
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

wingy

Come on, we know it will be a HUGE falling out, king and vivash came to blows over and robins told them to shove it.

Good luck to DL, a loss. But I hope we have our ducks in a row - don't want a hole in coaching team at this critical time of season?
We've had a month to get the feelers out, shouldn't be problematic?

rob9872

Be a big miss, but I think some changes to hear a different voice and new approach sometimes not a bad thing to freshen us up.

fernandopartridge

Forgot that he was stand in manager for that Sheffield United game, probably one of our best performances ever at the CBS

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

CovLad94

Good opportunity for him, fair play, I'm sure between MR and DK they'll identify a good replacement to come in

Offhegoes

Adi is Head Coach, so there's always going to be coaches under him getting better positions. I think defensively we have done quite well with set pieces, but can't remember a bunch of goals we have scored from corners and free kicks in all honesty.

ptr

Adi is Head Coach, so there's always going to be coaches under him getting better positions. I think defensively we have done quite well with set pieces, but can't remember a bunch of goals we have scored from corners and free kicks in all honesty.

Tbf, I don’t think we’ve defended the box well enough this year. That’s more down to personel than coaching staff.

Liquid Gold

Thanks for everything Dennis, by all accounts done a really good job.

This is just something that will happen to a successful club, we'll lose good coaches just like we lose good players. All we can do is trust MR and the team to be dynamic and get the right replacement in. I'm confident they will do.

Viktor17

Not major drama but he did want a new contract and Doug dragged his feet. Dennis put the feelers out in the meantime and up popped this opportunity

Wish him all the best hes been great for us
Yep good luck DL. Proper changing of the guard with him and "older guard" going. Change can be good however, and we should be looking now for the next level of coach.........(that is in no way meant as a slight towards DL either - who's been excellent by all accounts and much loved by players)

blunted

Will miss him. Sounds a great bloke. Hope the Sky Blue Army sing his name at Wolves. Dennis Lawrence, hes one of our own etc.

Warwickhunt

Mcfadz might have a chance

Warwickhunt

I really hope not.

We should get the best defensive coach we can attract not an appointment based on sentiment.
I know but would like a coach who can teach throw ins and long throws attack and defending them

Users who are viewing this thread