Dennis Lawrence (1 Viewer)

andy86

Shame.

MR mentioned in one of his recent press conferences that members of his staff were being burnt out. Could be related?

CCFCSteve

It’s never good to have the disruption of someone leaving during the season but hope it’s on good terms

Any truth in the rumour that he walked after getting fed up of working on set pieces all week and then seeing us hit first man nearly every corner ? 😊

wonder if a new set piece man put Bidwell on them Tuesday ?!!

JSL

Where in the news / social media has this been announced? Until then I dont believe it

ProfessorbyGrace

Yeah but look how tall Birchall is in that pic too - must be the angle
Birchill is slightly ahead of them, yes - interestingly, both Crouch and Lawrence are 6’ 7’’ (201cm).

Pair of whoppers.

Hobo

I am sure the club will survive however good he was.
People on here implode with disappointment, explode with extasy, have spats and fall out with people, leave and rejoin.....
But this site is still up and running....

higgs

Has he something bigger and better lined up strange time of season to be leaving

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

ptr

Job with Trinidad national team? Has links with them (obviously). Could be why Obikwu got randomly called up last week.

Hincha

Didn't expect this. Hopefully he has found a better opportunity rather than any bad blood.

Would like to replace him with a young coach. So many good young tactical English coaches coming through right now (McKenna, Carrick, Livermore, Williams have all gone on to management successfully).

Could really add another string to our bow with the man-management of Robins & the coaching/development of Adi.

Tommo1993

I didn't realise how tall he is, imagine being in shot with Peter Crouch and looking like the lanky one

cCjyUqm.jpeg

Birchall looking completely lost, as per.

Pezza

They have just hired a new sporting director from Barnsley, the first thing he did is hire Eric Ramsay as manager (he was very highly rated coach at Man Utd). Clearly they have a project , it's probably financially better than Cov and living in US is closer to family in T&T and I'd imagine a nice place to live. Fair play...

Last edited:

Sick Boy

They have just hired a new sporting director from Barnsley, the first thing he did is hire Eric Ramsay as manager (he was very highly rated coach there). Clearly they have a project , it's probably financially better than Cov and living in US is closer to family in T&T and I'd imagine a nice place to live. Fair play...
Wasn’t Ramsey a coach at Man Utd?

Users who are viewing this thread