Dennis Lawrence (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Leaving after the Wolves game apparently

Be a big miss for us has been fantastic since hes been here

Interested to see who comes in
What are the circumstances? new job offer?

Viktor17

Leaving after the Wolves game apparently

Be a big miss for us has been fantastic since hes been here

Interested to see who comes in
I know you mentioned robins wanted him to stay/no contract offer had come about?

Any further information on what's gone on? Ive heard he may be off to America/Was also frustrated at lack of contract.

Also we should also say as good has he's been - change can also be good, there are other top coaches which may help?

Kingokings204

Why is it always a conspiracy theory? Always a bad story?

he actually could have been offered a better higher rank more responsibility job ? He isn’t going to be manager or assistant here is he. He might have family issues or moving somewhere.

Nothing stays the same forever.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Who's Dennis Lawrence ?

baldy

I've been at my workplace almost 25 years & there's some mates still here plus I'm mates with quite a few that have left over the years - don't get the point made

Deity

I've been at my workplace almost 25 years & there's some mates still here plus I'm mates with quite a few that have left over the years - don't get the point made
The point is it was a long time ago. This is elite sport. Robins will choose the best candidate not someone because he once worked with them for a couple of years 20 years ago.

ajsccfc

Managed 1, won 1. Much like Sam Allardyce at England, he's leaving because you can't improve on perfection. Whether he also drinks wine from pint glasses is up in the air

steve101

I remember last season or one before Hamer crediting Lawrence for at least one set piece goal. Seems a calm, steady personality.

ajsccfc

I didn't realise how tall he is, imagine being in shot with Peter Crouch and looking like the lanky one

cCjyUqm.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread