Dembele (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Not sure how true but apparently put himself out for the season while trying to be a dick last night.

slowpoke

Not sure how true but apparently put himself out for the season while trying to be a dick last night.
Not sure how he was being a dick tbf. He looks a good player imo

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Trying to bring O’Hare (I think) down (in our own half) and over stretching (bit of a dick…no chance of winning ball cleanly…and in time added on and three down…even more of a dick).
First half he looked good player….free to roam finding lots of pockets of space and causing a few problems. Second half pushed a little further forward but didn’t get into the game.
If true and he out for a long time I would worry for Peterborough’s chances of survival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Trying to bring O’Hare (I think) down (in our own half) and over stretching (bit of a dick…no chance of winning ball cleanly…and in time added on and three down…even more of a dick).
First half he looked good player….free to roam finding lots of pockets of space and causing a few problems. Second half pushed a little further forward but didn’t get into the game.
If true and he out for a long time I would worry for Peterborough’s chances of survival.

Without him they will struggle

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

He tried to kill o hare
giphy.gif

kg82

Frustration and being their only decent player. I can understand it. Shame for him. I liked how Viveash went up to him as he went off with obviously encouraging words.

blunted

Thought he was class, and a fully fit Dembele would be good in our team. Peterborough always want silly money for their players and sometimes get it.

HerneBayGaz

Peterborough chances with him in the team are very slim. I saw him play for Grimsby when we were in league 1 and he was the best player on the pitch. Russel Slade was there manager at the time. He wouldn't know a good footballer if it smacked him in the mouth.

slowpoke

If it is an ACL just shows how simple it can happen 30 seconds from the end of the game too. hope for the lad it isn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread