Delieuded Talks up his credentials as a Professional Football Managar on ccfc.co.uk (1 Viewer)

I'mARealWizard

Delieuded Talks up his credentials as a Professional Football Manager on ccfc.co.uk

"I have a good working relationship at the training ground and a few extra percent working on Andy's (Thorn) side could mean we get a few extra points here and there which is very important for us."
spit.gif

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~2535474,00.html

Last edited:

Walking Bird

I really believe than this orange goon fancies himself as the next ccfc manager!

skybluejelly

The only reason the orange one knows where the training ground is ,is because he signed the mortgage papers. This man beggars belief

ashbyjan

I fear that while this may sound like a joke at the moment I can envisage a scenario where a statement comes out along the lines off -

Ken dulieu has worked more closely with the playing staff and it has become apparent that Andy thorn has lost the respect of the players. Obviously that is a situation that cannot be tolerated and with regret andys contract has been terminated. Ken has kindly agreed to step into the caretakers role assisted by Steve Harrison.

Frightening but I wouldn't put anything past these muppets.

lets face it, ken and thorn are singing from the same hymm sheet anyway, bad luck, great football, great academy, gardners the answer, yawn zzzzzz both absolutely clueless

CUS Wyken

FFS no wonder our club is screwed. We have Thorn who hasn't a clue and Dilleu who hasn't got a scooby either! Time to vend our anger on Dilleu!

coop

He is a complete Twat why doesn't he just piss off back to Portugal to top his tan up and take sponger Eastwood with him and do not return to Coventry. He must still be getting paid by ccfc another waste of a possible players wage.The place is run by muppets.

Sub

just bycott the games only thing to do if your a pay on the day fan just sick of this now more important things to do than watch shit football at a poor run club who treat there paying fans with contempt and utter disregard. Last nights interveiw was just unbelivable there is no hope while they are here thats done it for me now completly just fed up with the lies and lack of hope.

Tankie

Good Morning all.
ashbyjan, may have uncovered a frightening Scenerio, I saw the interview on TV, and the "Fool" fancies himself as a Director of Foot ball, "I've stepped down as Chairman, and can now concentrate on helping Andy Thorn, in all matters concerning Football"..."the club is in a more stable condition Financially, and I feel I have done the job that I was bought in to do, and I now feel I can spend more time helping Andy.
The Announcement is hardly likely to raise moral in the "Thorn Household, or with the fans, with the orange meddlers declaration of intent being met with a deafening silence, and Andy might as well pack his bags, clear his desk, and phone Pickfords without delay.
Ken deluded "Football Manager" Mmmm! Does have a certain ring about it:jerkit:
REgards Tankie

procdoc

The egos running our club are truly frightening. I feared for us in the summer but everything's gone from bad to worse. I'm tired and fed up

The last thing you want in any job is somebody standing next to you telling you how to do your fecking job. How stupid can this panto get.

ajsccfc

You're all going to feel silly when he turns out to be a footballing genius and leads us to an unprecedented era of glory. It'll look a little something like this.

photo-gallery-picture.gif

SkyBlue_Bear83

I would piss myself laughing if KD was made manager, I would be past caring and just laugh at us along with the rest of the UK.

Nonleagueherewecome

If the title of this thread was "Ken talks up his Football Manager skills on CCFC.co.uk", it would actually be slightly less embarrassing.

wingy

Is this not the answer that the Thorn out brigade wish upon our team,to get the extra 50% from the demoralised team At has been unable to motivate,never mind the owners stance on investment or loss of senior quality players,well now there will be no more coasting through games i guess ,no mark Robbins ,dave jones ,just old sundance KD

Users who are viewing this thread