Delfounseo or Clarke (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

1 word answers please, who scores more between now and the end of the season?

RFC

McGoldrick, Clarke or Delfouneso?

How will we know until we've seen our loan signing play?

HELP!

Noggin

A week or so ago Clarke, but would I prefer Delfounseo who presumably wants to prove himself or the Clarke of the last few days who would have been grumpy, pissed off and have fallen out with manager and fans. That said I've not heard of Delfounseo but fingers crossed.

JulianDarbyFTW

Delfonseau because of this:

Martin O'Neill - "He has a real quality future ahead of him. I think he has the ability."

Gerard Houillier -
“He has stepped up very well. Everything is about attitude and his attitude is an example,” said Houllier.“We think very highly of him and wanted to keep him for a much longer period.”

James Smith

Delfonseau because of this:

Martin O'Neill - "He has a real quality future ahead of him. I think he has the ability."

Gerard Houillier -
“He has stepped up very well. Everything is about attitude and his attitude is an example,” said Houllier.“We think very highly of him and wanted to keep him for a much longer period.”

Those are pretty good endorsements.

H

Huckerby

as reassuring as the two loan signings have been for me....it still leaves us fucked for next season unless we do something in the summer...

Otis

1 word answers please, who scores more between now and the end of the season?

Clarke is a much better player all round, stronger, sharper and key to the team's fortunes ........ but he has now gone, so was always crap and a total waste of space and Delfounseo is now a much better player all round and is stronger, sharper and key to the team's fortunes.

The King is dead, long live the King!

Hobo

Delfounseo is prepared to pull on a Coventry shirt while Clarke wants to wear the gold of Wolves. So thanks for the goals Leon but the Fonz is now the man.

mark82

I have a good feeling about Delfonueso. Also he scored 5 in 2 games for me last night on Fifa. It's an omen.

runner

Sadly, we all know it will be Clarke ... he's proven it already ... the new lad, has to get his shooting boots on first ... but will take time to get match fit and up to speed.

mark82

Delfuoneso broke scoring records in Villas youth and reserves. If he finds his level with us he could be prolific.

Johnrambo

Delfuoneso broke scoring records in Villas youth and reserves. If he finds his level with us he could be prolific.

I think the word here is _ IF _ Delfuoneso havent been good in years now, League One is not Championship so maybe he will grab the chance now.

Users who are viewing this thread