Delfouneso signs on loan! (1 Viewer)

stupot07

And there was me thinking that for once people on here were having a rational debate, then you come with a comment like that

Ok then....

Yes but the sign of even a half decent striker is that he will usually take 1 out of 2 chances. His record doesn't really set me on fire and a mate on mine who is Villa mad didn't rate him. Would like to be proved wrong though so here's hoping.

So half decent striker scores 1 in 2 chances

In the league

Clarke - 75 shots - 15 goals. 1 goal every 5 chances

Wilson - 74 shots - 14 goals 1 goal every 5.4 chances

Over the last 2 seasons delfouneso's had 34 shots and scored 6 goals. 1 goal on every 5.6 games in the championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

WestEndAgro

Two Villa supporting mates think he will do very well for us, good player should score for fun !

Gint11

Really pleased with this signing. Given me a slight lift re the city. Spent all day at work reading articles of player's going elsewhere and don't fancy coming to us etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The Gentleman

Ok then....

So half decent striker scores 1 in 2 chances

In the league

Clarke - 75 shots - 15 goals. 1 goal every 5 chances

Wilson - 74 shots - 14 goals 1 goal every 5.4 chances

Over the last 2 seasons delfouneso's had 34 shots and scored 6 goals. 1 goal on every 5.6 games in the championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Ok, now you've had the chance to go away and find your stats, what does that prove or disprove what I said bearing in mind what I would call a decent or half decent striker. Firstly when I was talking about chances I meant good striker chances, not hopeful shots from outside the box that a granny could do (more than happy to wait for you to find your stats on that). Then I said his record doesn't set me on fire, your reply suggests that it does for you, next I know a Villa lad who has seen a lot of him and doesn't rate him (maybe you used to watch him regularly at Villa and know different) and then I said I hope he proves me wrong because being a CCFC fan that would be good. Still not sure though what relevance your Rooney comment had?

stupot07

Ok, now you've had the chance to go away and find your stats, what does that prove or disprove what I said bearing in mind what I would call a decent or half decent striker. Firstly when I was talking about chances I meant good striker chances, not hopeful shots from outside the box that a granny could do (more than happy to wait for you to find your stats on that). Then I said his record doesn't set me on fire, your reply suggests that it does for you, next I know a Villa lad who has seen a lot of him and doesn't rate him (maybe you used to watch him regularly at Villa and know different) and then I said I hope he proves me wrong because being a CCFC fan that would be good. Still not sure though what relevance your Rooney comment had?

Half of my family are villa season ticket holders, been saying we should sign him on loan for the past couple of years and that he's got a lot of quality, strong and quick.

ajsccfc

delf-signs-h144-1328661_478x359.jpg

Right. Surely somewhere there's someone actually happy to be making a transfer to a club?

Sky Blue Dal

Moan if they sign somebody. Moan if they don't. Realistically this is as good as we can get.

To right ... I have a right to moan... I thought we were getting Lionel to replace Leon. At least he is familiar playing in Sky Blue.

Chris should have been an option too and we get this Celtic chap.

Oh why do I bother supporting this team!

Users who are viewing this thread