Delay to Bond Payout - Egg Chasers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll Never Beat McPake

13 May 2022 WASPS FINANCE PLC £35,000,000 6.50 PER CENT. SECURED BONDS DUE 13 MAY 2022 (ISIN: XS1221940510, COMMON CODE: 122194051) Notice of Refinancing and Delay to Repayment Wasps Finance plc (the "Issuer") provides an update regarding the refinancing of the Issuer's £35,000,000 6.50 per cent. Secured Bonds due 13 May 2022 (ISIN: XS1221940510, Common Code: 122194051) (the "Bonds"). Together with the support of Wasps Holdings Limited and Arena Coventry Limited (together, the "Guarantors"), the Issuer has agreed, subject to final due diligence and documentation, the terms for the refinancing of the Secured Bonds, with a lending group including HSBC UK Bank plc ("HSBC") as senior debt provider. The Bonds' final Maturity Date is set to occur on 13 May 2022 and in connection with the proposed refinancing, the redemption of the Bonds at their nominal amount will be delayed pending completion of the refinancing. U.S. Bank Trustees Limited (the "Trustee") has also been notified of this delay and the Issuer expects to complete the refinancing on or before 30 June 2022. Wasps Finance plc will continue to meet its obligations under the Bonds to pay interest as it falls due, including the upcoming payment on 13 May 2022, until the Bonds are redeemed on completion of the refinancing. Stephen Vaughan, Chief Executive Officer of Wasps Holdings Limited, commented: "We are pleased to have agreed the terms with HSBC UK. While we complete the final terms of the refinancing, the full redemption of the Bonds will be delayed. We thank bondholders for their continued support and look forward to updating them further in due course." The Issuer will provide further updates as appropriate.

Tommo1993

Skybluedownunder

I stick to my original suggestion…

Sell O’Hare, Gyokeres and Hamer… use 70% of the money to buy the stadium off Wasps, rebuild like we’ve always managed to do being a cash strapped club and always got by and trust our recruitment to use the 30% left to invest in players as we need.

Once we own the stadium, sell the club to someone who actually wants to inject money into it and then SISU can regain their losses and fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Wasps can then become our tenants
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread