Defining week (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

If baker, Clarke or murphy are sold before the end of the window my current 5% chance of sisu returning to cov will decrease to 0%. If they stay and we add to the squad it may increase to 10%

Anyone else??

torchomatic

Coventry City sell their best players shock.

shmmeee

I expect at least one of the bomb squad to go.

Selling any of our first team squad at the moment would just be suicide. It's unlikely, but it wouldn't be the first time the club has commited commercial suicide this season.

Sub

it will make no difference they do not want to return to coventry only way to return to coventry is for SISU to sell or CCC hand the stadium over for nothing

It's certainly going to be a testing time, but I feel that January will be the time when players are looked to be moved on. By that time we could be mid-table and unlikely to challenge for the play-offs. Just look at the example of the Juke when we were fighting relegation a couple of years ago - he was sold to Middlesbrough at a time when his goals were irreplaceable for us. The exciting start made by the team this season, in particular the younger players, only awakens the vultures who are going to hover because they know the club is in distress. My pinpointing of January is also the time when the club will know more of the financial fair play limit they are likely to be operating in for the 2014-15 season. A wage bill of 60% of our turnover this season will certainly be a test for any manager to operate within.

shmmeee

It's certainly going to be a testing time, but I feel that January will be the time when players are looked to be moved on. By that time we could be mid-table and unlikely to challenge for the play-offs. Just look at the example of the Juke when we were fighting relegation a couple of years ago - he was sold to Middlesbrough at a time when his goals were irreplaceable for us. The exciting start made by the team this season, in particular the younger players, only awakens the vultures who are going to hover because they know the club is in distress. My pinpointing of January is also the time when the club will know more of the financial fair play limit they are likely to be operating in for the 2014-15 season. A wage bill of 60% of our turnover this season will certainly be a test for any manager to operate within.

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/financial-fair-play-explained.php

FFP is calculated on monthly projections. SP will feel the effects as soon as next month as I'd expect this months predictions were higher than 1500 fans. Knowing Fisher, he's probably projecting 7000 next month.

Users who are viewing this thread