Defender (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Charlie

Hmm, not that hard to edit the website to say something like this so I'd wait and see if the club announces it.

See, fairly easy

CpA616QWIAAT1wU.jpg

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Anyone else think that every time Captain Dart posts, he's quoting something off Twitter? Or is that just me?!

No, I'm perfectly capable of composing my own content, if I post twitter stuff it is as a twitter widget.
Which twitter feed do you think I'm plagiarising, you can search twitter don't you know?

Captain Dart

Yorkshire SB

Got a few mates who are leeds fans. Said he was played out of position at rb and the was poor but a good centre half and we'll be good in league 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve82

When he arrived in loan to Rotheram a few years ago they went a massive winning run because of his defensive performances.

As mentioned for some reason he was played as a right back even though he's a centre half.

Yeah reported a lot he was played out of position a lot... No wonder he's had some bad luck in games.
If we do get him, I think he will be a good signing for us if used central in the back 3

SkyBlueCRJ

On the fence about this one. Like previously mentioned, he's a CB that was made to play RB throughout his time at Leeds which has clearly reflected in his performances. Remember seeing him play in a Manchester United cup game once as well, gave away a penalty and it was a stupidly clumsy challenge if I remember rightly which is apparently one of his worse traits. However this is only one game, can hardly judge him off that solely. Lets just see how he does, hoping League One is his level, best of luck to him.

Captain Dart

On the fence about this one. Like previously mentioned, he's a CB that was made to play RB throughout his time at Leeds which has clearly reflected in his performances. Remember seeing him play in a Manchester United cup game once as well, gave away a penalty and it was a stupidly clumsy challenge if I remember rightly which is apparently one of his worse traits. However this is only one game, can hardly judge him off that solely. Lets just see how he does, hoping League One is his level, best of luck to him.

Wasn't that one of Elvis' traits when he played here?

Happy_Martian

Nick, are the adverts on here random or targetted ? On a tbread called "Defender" about CCFC centrebacks, did we really need an ad for Injurylawyers.co.uk ? :)

Hobo

Could be a good acquisition.
Regarding previous reputations, Kevin Drinkell was a class striker at every club he played for. He looked class at Coventry for about 5 games then sank like a stone. Everyone wanted Martin out of the club last summer, now he is Mowbray's worst sale. Let's face it, Reda the fan's hero is clumsy and his positional defensive play was suspect.

So whoever comes in, give them a chance to settle and play.

Kingokings204

Yeah was a joke. Pricks. Why bother?

Still just heard ccfc are badly trying to sign someone today. If not tomorrow before the Swindon game.

stevefloyd

To be fair the last defender we had from manure was shockingly bad and his brother wasn't much better...wes and reece are what nightmares are made of

letsallsingtogether

They must forget how shit league one is. remember how forest laughed when we get McGoldrick
So should we sign him for signing sake?
Don't need him just to fill a gap needs to fit into the team and make a difference.

Captain Dart

Hoax, well I take back my outburst about incompetent web site management.
Maybe I'll have a go at the idiot that started the rumour.

Users who are viewing this thread