Deegan (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

does anyone know whats happening with deegs it's been two weeks is he back for pre-season or what?

ggrady

Let him play we need him it's no where near as bad as king and we happily had him. He didn't mean it he was stupid but it was sarcastic he isn't a terrorist calm down

marcus87

why would we want him to leave he was decent last season and it was only a joke on twitter , and hes what? 25? hes not even at his best yet.

steveo1987

Let him play we need him it's no where near as bad as king and we happily had him. He didn't mean it he was stupid but it was sarcastic he isn't a terrorist calm down

King and Deegan.bit of a gulf in talent there don't you think.I think we kept King because he was actually a proven striker as has been proven,Deegan on the other hand......well,say no more.

Marty

The bloke is a donkey, I'd just use this as an excuse to get rid. He can then go back to the Ireland pub league.

CCFC123

Biggest fag i've seen in a sky blue shirt. pitbull my arse. He was given that name as a joke as he tip toed in tackles. the only way that useless turd would win a ball is by tickling the player to death....

get rid fast!

Stevec189

why would we want him to leave he was decent last season and it was only a joke on twitter , and hes what? 25? hes not even at his best yet.

If you thought Deegan was decent it just shows how low we have sunk. Positionally inept and no footballing brain! Better off without him. PUSB

ClarrieB

I think someone's already covered the fact that it's unlikely deegan would be dismissed for this. Those calling for usiing this as an excuse to sack him because you think his performance has been poor are being unfair. Centre Mid last season in the diamond was a joke for almost everyone - even Gardner struggled. Think about it - did anyone really excel in centre midfield when we played the diamond last season?

steveo1987

If you thought Deegan was decent it just shows how low we have sunk. Positionally inept and no footballing brain! Better off without him. PUSB

When Norwood rolled up,he showed us all how poor Deegan is.His passing is dreadful.Norwoods 40-50 yard passes were a delight.

ClarrieB

I also thought he was decent - Who were our top scoring midfielders last season again? - I am sure Deegan was up there. I was buzzing when he scored against Blackpool.

ClarrieB

When Norwood rolled up,he showed us all how poor Deegan is.His passing is dreadful.Norwoods 40-50 yard passes were a delight.

Yes but Norwood has been trained at arguably one of the world's best academy's - Deegan is raw but I think he will be one of our better players this season

I've hardly seen the distribution of a City midfielder so lacking as it was in Deegan when he came in at the tail end of last season. Prior to that, I didn't think him a world beater but could see him adding to our squad. Now I am not so sure, but I'm not inclined to judge the likes of Jennings before I see him in action and I won't condemn Deegan as a footballer just yet either.

pusbccfc

He can't pass a ball 5 yards.
Norwood made him look like a sunday league player.

ClarrieB

He can't pass a ball 5 yards.
Norwood made him look like a sunday league player.
But Norwood plays huddersfield - Deegan is ours.
I am sure there are many players that make Norwood look ordinary - they also do not play for CCFC
We really need to get over norwood and everyone else who has left

CCFC123

But Norwood plays huddersfield - Deegan is ours.
I am sure there are many players that make Norwood look ordinary - they also do not play for CCFC
We really need to get over norwood and everyone else who has left

As it may be coming through i cant stand the sight of deegan. His a tripe player, a tripe person and everything that's wrong with todays 'proffesional footballer'.

I wish he would either give up the game and stop pretending to be a player or move on and give us a break from him. Utter tripe.

ClarrieB

With respect. Deegans performance was a disgrace last season.

With respect, the whole team performance across the season was a disgrace - including the coaching staff - it's why the team were relegated.

Deegan scored 3 goals - did any midfielders score more though - that was my question - at least he was scoring.

ClarrieB

As it may be coming through i cant stand the sight of deegan. His a tripe player, a tripe person and everything that's wrong with todays 'proffesional footballer'.

I wish he would either give up the game and stop pretending to be a player or move on and give us a break from him. Utter tripe.

Wow - do you know him - 'a tripe person' is pretty strong - what's this based on?

LloydyCCFC

Norwood may have been a far better player than deegan, but you cant compare them really. Its like (on a far poorer scale) comparing mascherano and pirlo, two completely different players!

rickyCCFC

Sack him because of his comments, not his footballing ability. If it was Keogh who said it id still want him gone

skybluegod

With respect, the whole team performance across the season was a disgrace - including the coaching staff - it's why the team were relegated.

Deegan scored 3 goals - did any midfielders score more though - that was my question - at least he was scoring.

he scored 4 actually

Hateley's Heed

If we sign Jennings to perform the defensive midfield role then I would keep Deegan in the squad as a back up option. Shouldn't be in the first choice 11 but a useful squad player and unlike others from last season can actually contribute with goals from midfield.

aodea

Reported in the papers over here today that he will be moved on. Said Coventry are actively trying to sell him. Said few clubs are intrested in him biut unlikely tp meet Coventrys valuation of 400k.

Users who are viewing this thread