Deegan? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yeah, but he hasn't-that's the reason he still isn't figuring. Just forget about Freddy Eastwood, he's history to us.

As for Deegan-he was great for 1 1/2 games, and since has been abject. He's out of the side on merit, so to speak.

And Platt is hardly being ostracised: he's started, what, 4 of the last 5 games? And that's surely more than anyone wants to ideally be using a player who is best off the bench anyway.
Do you not find it at all peculiar he hasn't even been making the bench?

stupot07

Do you not find it at all peculiar he hasn't even been making the bench?

I dunno, the change to only allowing 5 named subs doesn't help - 1's a keeper, and at least 1 defender, midfielder and striker with 1 left over. All depends on who is or isn't fit.

I still maintain that we should have sent him out on loan for a month to get fit/sharp. He's practically missed 2 years of football.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I dunno, the change to only allowing 5 named subs doesn't help - 1's a keeper, and at least 1 defender, midfielder and striker with 1 left over. All depends on who is or isn't fit.

I still maintain that we should have sent him out on loan for a month to get fit/sharp. He's practically missed 2 years of football.
I guess but he would still be a better option off the bench than David Bell who has been an unused sub for the last few games, as he showed against Blackpool imo.

Users who are viewing this thread