Deegan unavailable? (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

So why's AT saying Deegan is unavailable?
He's saying he's unfit but thought Deegan had been saying he's fit

@richh87

Deegan's also been tweeting about binge-ing on kebabs though hasn't
Code:
he? If so he can join Eastwood as a spoilt dickhead stealing a living.

This is the problem with no fitness coach and a club resigned to relegation.

This club needs a massive clearout.

chiefdave

just checked on Deegans twitter:

11 Dec "Just to confirm I'm NOT INJURED!! Thanks for all your tweets"
17 Dec "no not injured trained all week"

People are tweeting him asking why he's not playing and he's replying with things like "you know as much as I do". Is Thorn falling out with everyone, after the Eastwood thing it won't be good with our squad to have another player he won't play. maybe another appearance triggers a payment to someone?

coundonskyblue

Didn't he this week put on Twitter something about being stuffed after visiting an all you can eat Chinese buffet?

Perhaps AT is annoyed that he wasn't invited.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Not a chinese Buffet :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I cant believe the National Press havent got hold of this!!! Who'd have thought a footballer would eat!! What is the world coming to!!

Does it really matter if he has been out for a meal?? Similar to tweets before about players suggesting they are happy! Its not like they have to be pissed off all the time!!

ICHAN

Injured I think AT mumbled, he was mumbling when questioned about why Deegan was unavailable, something amiss I think?

@richh87

Not a chinese Buffet :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I cant believe the National Press havent got hold of this!!! Who'd have thought a footballer would eat!! What is the world coming to!!

Does it really matter if he has been out for a meal?? Similar to tweets before about players suggesting they are happy! Its not like they have to be pissed off all the time!!

Hardly professional though is it. Pretty sure it's not what he's told to eat - and he's openly disrespecting us all by announcing it on Twitter.

Disenchanted

if he plays one more game we have to pay Paddyomurhy Rovers the other half of his fee.......believed to be about £75.56p and we simply don't have that sort of money

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hardly professional though is it. Pretty sure it's not what he's told to eat - and he's openly disrespecting us all by announcing it on Twitter.
How is it disrespecting? How is this any different to players eating pizza on the way home from the match which according to various people is very common after the game.
What about Wayne Rooney was seen drinking a pint at the Manchester game when he was banned? is that disrespectful, pretty sure that is not what he is told to drink.
Footballers are only human as well.

jagman

Heard AT on the radio from what i made out he did not say he was injured which means he is doing a 'Eastwood' and is not match fit.

Nonleagueherewecome

Thorn said "Deegan was injured but he was unavailable anyway and there's nothing we could have done about that".

Very strange indeed.

@richh87

How is it disrespecting? How is this any different to players eating pizza on the way home from the match which according to various people is very common after the game.
What about Wayne Rooney was seen drinking a pint at the Manchester game when he was banned? is that disrespectful, pretty sure that is not what he is told to drink.
Footballers are only human as well.

One thing being caught out and another not giving a shit so much that you choose to post it on Twitter.

He's shit anyway. No wonder 18 year olds get in the team ahead of this pikey.

CUS Wyken

I posted last month that Deegan and AT had a fall out and was told to shut up.

AT is a very stubborn bloke. Deegan and Eastwood are players we need in this predictiment yet Thorn would rather see us struggle.

ICHAN

I posted last month that Deegan and AT had a fall out and was told to shut up.

AT is a very stubborn bloke. Deegan and Eastwood are players we need in this predictiment yet Thorn would rather see us struggle.

Shut up :D:p

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Disrespect?? Really?? I fail to see how you come to this conclusion. Its not like hes eating a Chinese Buffet everyday! And who do you think is telling him what he should / shouldnt eating?? It would be hypocritical of AT if he was to give these instructions out.

In other news, Baker was well enough to be seen shopping in Birmingham today. Is this the action of someone else being disrespectful??

CUS Wyken

Disrespect?? Really?? I fail to see how you come to this conclusion. Its not like hes eating a Chinese Buffet everyday! And who do you think is telling him what he should / shouldnt eating?? It would be hypocritical of AT if he was to give these instructions out.

In other news, Baker was well enough to be seen shopping in Birmingham today. Is this the action of someone else being disrespectful??

Exactly I've seen loads or different players in nando's over the years. When bell and keogh were on the lash free Pompey I didn't hear them getting slated yet alcohol is worse for the body then some cheap Chinese grub

@richh87

Yeah coz that's how it works. The Managers have to train and eat just like the players :facepalm:

Wenger must be super-human to maintain the same fitness levels as Theo Walcott :D

ccfcdan

We need deegan back asap. He was a champions league player a couple of years ago so he's obviously very good!

stupot07

We need deegan back asap. He was a champions league player a couple of years ago so he's obviously very good!

Yeah he played for euro giants bohemians in the champions league.....qualifiers..... He's got a couple of goals but has only looked as average as the rest of his team mates in the 14 starts and 11 sub appearances in he's made in the last 2 years.

ICHAN

Still something fishy going on stupot07 and it's not the tea ladies time of the month.(sorry just had to)

Sky-Blue

I posted last month that Deegan and AT had a fall out and was told to shut up. <br />
<br />
<br />

I don't know about Deegan situation but forget Eastwood. He's a highly paid melinguerer who only turned up for the pay cheque. He was the talk of the squad as being a lazy ass - this has come directly to me from a player no longer playing for city who I see regularly in the school playground on school runs. Chatted many times on the subject. These comments have been around for ages. Dont want to see him ever again in a sky blues shirt, he's a drain resources !
<br />

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yeah he played for euro giants bohemians in the champions league.....qualifiers..... He's got a couple of goals but has only looked as average as the rest of his team mates in the 14 starts and 11 sub appearances in he's made in the last 2 years.
Still though as I keep saying surely at least worth a place on the bench in our current situation? Surely?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I don't know about Deegan situation but forget Eastwood. He's a highly paid melinguerer who only turned up for the pay cheque. He was the talk of the squad as being a lazy ass - this has come directly to me from a player no longer playing for city who I see regularly in the school playground on school runs. Chatted many times on the subject. These comments have been around for ages. Dont want to see him ever again in a sky blues shirt, he's a drain resources !
I'm surprised Marlon King is alould near children.:whistle:

ICHAN

If he's fit enough we need every player we can at the moment, even if for the bench or at least to give one of the kids a rest we can not get any worse so he should be playing to give one of the kids a rest.
If not then get rid in January along with Freddie and get them of the wage bill and if allowed some of the freed up money :whistle: then use it on a loan or a purchase but at least have him in the squad.

stupot07

He's made a few appearances this season but apart from the second half v forest he has been poor. He's basically missed 1 1/2 seasons of football in 2 years he needs to go out on loan to get fit/sharp. That 45mins v Southampton was one of the worst individual performances I have ever seen.

However I don't think the 5 subs rule helps - you basically get a gk,defender,midfielder and striker plus 1. Today that plus 1 was McPake probably because hussey, Christie and wood have all been struggling with injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread