Deegan to hibs (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

they know they struck lucky with mcpake, so thought they would come back for more

you'd have thought they would have realised with RoD !

ccfcdan

Not been reported anywhere! So I guess its true. I also heard we signed Gabriel Batistuta today :)

pusbccfc

He needs to go, injury prone, can't pass 5 yards, slow.

woody11462

If true (and I am sceptical as nothing official mentioned bout this) you can bet McPake would have had something to do wit this. Would explain why we've gone for Barton also. Maybe Thorn wants rid and the delay is why nothing happened with Jennings.

Nonleagueherewecome

If true (and I am sceptical as nothing official mentioned bout this) you can bet McPake would have had something to do wit this. Would explain why we've gone for Barton also. Maybe Thorn wants rid and the delay is why nothing happened with Jennings.

Yeah, he really misses the Sectarian "banter" ;)

clemy07

Gary Deegan signed for hibs today

So you post this as fact but when questioned, don'r reply. As nothing has been reported it would be interesting to know your source. Im guessing it's bollocks. Stick to football rumours.com unless you can provide a source for your info.

CUS Wyken

So you post this as fact but when questioned, don'r reply. As nothing has been reported it would be interesting to know your source. Im guessing it's bollocks. Stick to football rumours.com unless you can provide a source for your info.

Back page of the telegraph.

Last edited:

CUS Wyken

wilbertorama - ignore them on here. All think they know everything when in fact they know feck all.

They all like to jump on a bandwagon of picking on posters for no apparent reason

Last edited:

mattylad

lots of egg on face for those to quick to judge lol, I'm sure they will all apologise though lol

torchomatic

Not too concerned about Deegan but it's important to replace him. Who's this Barton bloke?

ccfcdan

Good shout! Didn't believe you because I couldn't see any club signing a player that has no positional sense and struggles to pass 5 yards and tackles like a flamingo. Interested to know your source now though???

clemy07

wilbertorama - ignore them on here. All think they know everything when in fact they know feck all.

They all like to jump on a bandwagon of picking on posters for no apparent reason
I wouldn't say that asking someone to provide a source is picking on someone. If no source, then it's just a rumour. Now that a source has been provided it gives the post a little more credibility. Although the post says that deegan signed yesterday, which he didn't.

Sky Blue M

I am glad he's going. He's been poor, last season especially and not exactly the tough tackling midfielder I expected.

No one could say that deegan didn't put in any effort though and for that I thank him and wish him luck with the rest of his career. And he also scored some decent goals.

We still need another centre midfielder even after Barton comes in

ericagradus

According to the Cov Tel, this guy was right Before you jump down this guys neck, you need to think that often people are told things in confidence and they can't reveal their source.

Thanks Wilbertorama

Skybluefaz

Fitness and attitude saw him out the door you feel. Like others have said we still need another midfielder.

Hopefully as squads get more established as we approach the kick off we will start seeing city do more business as fringe players at other clubs become more available.

clemy07

According to the Cov Tel, this guy was right Before you jump down this guys neck, you need to think that often people are told things in confidence and they can't reveal their source.

Thanks Wilbertorama

He was right? So deegan signed yesterday did he?

CUS Wyken

I wouldn't say that asking someone to provide a source is picking on someone. If no source, then it's just a rumour. Now that a source has been provided it gives the post a little more credibility. Although the post says that deegan signed yesterday, which he didn't.

I had good sources but would never reveal. People's jobs could be at risk and why to make some stranger happy on the net.

End of the day, majority of posters put up info if they hear it. Some could be bollocks other true, never shoot a messenger

clemy07

I had good sources but would never reveal. People's jobs could be at risk and why to make some stranger happy on the net.

End of the day, majority of posters put up info if they hear it. Some could be bollocks other true, never shoot a messenger
I understand where you're coming from but, the facts are these. 1. Original post said Deegan has signed for Hibs.2 Deegan hasn't signed for Hibs. He may well do but nothing confirmed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread