Deegan contract?? (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

does anyone know how long is left on his contract does it finish at the end of this season or the end of next season??

Lord_Nampil

more than that!!! He played one game last season and he was injured for the last 6 games the season before?? Though he has started i think 14 games and scored 4 goals!!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

And got 2 crucial goals as sub. Funny player; when he's good, he looks the best we've got. The Blackpool and Bristol sub appearances are for me our best individual showings of the season-I'm not sure he even put a foot wrong in either. Indeed he looks a level above many of our players. Yet the couple of poor games he's had have been really dire; seems he's either an 8-10 or a 3-5 in terms of match ratings. Lets hope those bad performances were injury/lack of fitness related, as on form, I think only Keogh in our squad can touch him for ability.

Certainly my two highlights of the season have been provided by him. Nothing has come close to his two goals for sheer punch-the-air and jump around like a loon ebullience, and the only other guys who has given such passion and drive are Christie and Keogh. The pumping up the crowd at the final whistle just topped of my Boxing Day.

skybluegod

And got 2 crucial goals as sub. Funny player; when he's good, he looks the best we've got. The Blackpool and Bristol sub appearances are for me our best individual showings of the season-I'm not sure he even put a foot wrong in either. Indeed he looks a level above many of our players. Yet the couple of poor games he's had have been really dire; seems he's either an 8-10 or a 3-5 in terms of match ratings. Lets hope those bad performances were injury/lack of fitness related, as on form, I think only Keogh in our squad can touch him for ability.

Certainly my two highlights of the season have been provided by him. Nothing has come close to his two goals for sheer punch-the-air and jump around like a loon ebullience, and the only other guys who has given such passion and drive are Christie and Keogh. The pumping up the crowd at the final whistle just topped of my Boxing Day.

he's only had one bad game and that was against southampton.

EleanorRigby

I thought his second half performance away at Leicester season before last was as good as i have seen for ages, he obviously has it in his locker and i think a good manager would get it out of him more regularly.....over to you Andy Thorn

CCFC123

Oh god. OK Lets reward another lazy bastard with another 4 year contract shall we while were at it? Some people have short memories.

One goal and a half decent performance that he should of been doing a long time ago when he was fit and he's the new saviour. He needs another 10 games and some half decent performances before I even suggest he's a good player.

I'm sorry but thanks to shit signings like Deegan were in this mess.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Oh god. OK Lets reward another lazy bastard with another 4 year contract shall we while were at it? Some people have short memories.

One goal and a half decent performance that he should of been doing a long time ago when he was fit and he's the new saviour. He needs another 10 games and some half decent performances before I even suggest he's a good player.

Hasnt he got 4 goals in 14 appearances?? Not a bad return for a Cov player :)

Shame injury has restricted him to so few appearances. He will make a good player for a Championship team, and should the unfortunate thing that is relegation happen, he'd be an asset in League 1!!

Like McPake, he needs time to recover from his long term injuries before we will see him at his best.

Marty

Have to agree. So far he has proved nothing, i'm more leaning towards getting rid of him if this injury 'nightmare' contiues, we can't afford to employ the likes of Deegan & McPake who get injured just looking at the grass. He needs to show that the injuries are behind him and that he can perform on a regular basis before contracts are even thought about.

Users who are viewing this thread