Death List 2024 (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My dad passed away unexpectedly yesterday evening

He was in his armchair, after having a lovely Sunday afternoon watching the football and having a few laughs
He didn’t suffer and had his family with him

He was a great man , my hero and best friend
So sorry for your loss, Daz. I too, have lost a few family members throughout my life. Never easy.
My dad
My mum
My sister (car smash)
Another sister
Brother
Son.
Thoughts are with you mate. 😔

Sky_Blue_Daz

Thanks for all your kind wishes lads , my hearts broken for my daughter she’s lost both granddads in just over a week . It’s not fair on anyone let alone a 20 years old kid . But she’s trying to keep busy by doing the order of service and keeping an eye on both grandmas and helping her cousins

We dropped her back to uni today as she needs a bit of normalcy and have her mates round her and I’ve told her to get out for a drink and a laugh with her mates

I’m really proud of how she’s reacted but will keep an eye out for her

Otis

Thanks for all your kind wishes lads , my hearts broken for my daughter she’s lost both granddads in just over a week . It’s not fair on anyone let alone a 20 years old kid . But she’s trying to keep busy by doing the order of service and keeping an eye on both grandmas and helping her cousins

We dropped her back to uni today as she needs a bit of normalcy and have her mates round her and I’ve told her to get out for a drink and a laugh with her mates

I’m really proud of how she’s reacted but will keep an eye out for her
Hope time is a great healer for all the family, Daz.

Seem like a great bunch. 🤗

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Just seen your news Daz, so sorry for your loss, just hold those memories close, they bring tears but I genuinely think they turn to a smile quickly after and all those wonderful years you have all had together.
Take Care

CJ_covblaze

Joe Kinnear
Proper character. Whilst on a scouting mission he liked the look of a player only to be told he couldn’t sign him as he was one of his own players that was out on loan.

rob9872

Definitely a Joke In Ere somewhere but I can't think of one

SBT

The Juice has expired

If anyone hasn’t watched OJ: Made in America by now, cancel your plans tonight and watch - I think it’s on Disney+, one of the greatest documentaries ever made.

Tommo1993

Was in Los Angeles as a two year old (obviously don’t remember) on the day of his verdict. Am told that while we were on an excursion that everything came to a complete standstill to listen to the verdict.

Haven’t watched OJ: Made in America, but did see that The People v OJ which was also a good watch.

Ian1779

Give it a week of two and the glove will fit
Frustrated World Cup GIF

wingy

Was in Los Angeles as a two year old (obviously don’t remember) on the day of his verdict. Am told that while we were on an excursion that everything came to a complete standstill to listen to the verdict.

Haven’t watched OJ: Made in America, but did see that The People v OJ which was also a good watch.

rob9872

Derek is Under-Wood

LastGarrison

Willie Limond.

A very decent Scottish Boxer who took on the likes of Khan, Crolla, Morales etc.

Only 45 and looks like he had a seizure whilst driving his car.

Users who are viewing this thread