Death List 2024 (1 Viewer)

duffer

Made up of a few different categories.

-Often people with some overlap into a personality disorder (NPD mostly) pretending to be compassionate, but usually massive hypocrites.
-Occasionally those of low self-esteem that want to be part of a clique or feel better about themselves.
-Sometimes people that genuinely want to make the world a better place, but frequently alienate others to their views by overdoing it or by shouting/screeching/not listening.

Or it's just people that take a bit of care about what they say and do around sensitive issues, in particular try not to punch down, and occasionally call out the types who immediately hide behind "its just bantz innit" or "I'm not a racist but..." kind of statements.

Implying it's a mental health issue is absolute nonsense.

I think your opinion on this is bollocks, frankly, but I don't think you've got a mental health problem. You're probably just a bit scared of people that might be different, or perhaps you don't like not being able to say what you really think without being challenged on it.

There's no woke clique, no secret society, no application form. If you're 'alienated' or hurt by needing to be a little bit more careful in expression and action, then the maybe the issue is with you rather than others.

And now I'm going back to Bullseye, which was much more fun to discuss, frankly.

Terry_dactyl

Or it's just people that take a bit of care about what they say and do around sensitive issues, in particular try not to punch down, and occasionally call out the types who immediately hide behind "its just bantz innit" or "I'm not a racist but..." kind of statements.

Implying it's a mental health issue is absolute nonsense.

I think your opinion on this is bollocks, frankly, but I don't think you've got a mental health problem. You're probably just a bit scared of people that might be different, or perhaps you don't like not being able to say what you really think without being challenged on it.

There's no woke clique, no secret society, no application form. If you're 'alienated' or hurt by needing to be a little bit more careful in expression and action, then the maybe the issue is with you rather than others.

And now I'm going back to Bullseye, which was much more fun to discuss, frankly.
I’m fed up of people showing a complete lack of respect to the newly departed by diverting the discussion…

Now, has anyone else noticed that in the early episodes a pair would go out in the first round and therefore wouldnt compete in question round? I think the later format was an improvement and allowed Jim to interact more and thus showcase his comedic skills to greater effect…

BodicoteSkyBlue

I’m fed up of people showing a complete lack of respect to the newly departed by diverting the discussion…

Now, has anyone else noticed that in the early episodes a pair would go out in the first round and therefore wouldnt compete in question round? I think the later format was an improvement and allowed Jim to interact more and thus showcase his comedic skills to greater effect…
Sounds like you should be posting on the Things that annoy you thread 😀

Sky_Blue_Daz

Me father in law passed away yesterday evening , he broke his hip about 6 weeks ago. But they discovered a suspicious lump on his lung . He began to get breathless and struggled with his breathing he had methosemeola cancer . He was a painter and decorator for 60 years and worked on all the factories in Coventry so was exposed to asbestos. But he was a truly great man and loved by so many . Rest in peace

Terry_dactyl

Me father in law passed away yesterday evening , he broke his hip about 6 weeks ago. But they discovered a suspicious lump on his lung . He began to get breathless and struggled with his breathing he had methosemeola cancer . He was a painter and decorator for 60 years and worked on all the factories in Coventry so was exposed to asbestos. But he was a truly great man and loved by so many . Rest in peace
I’m so Sorry to read this. I hope you and your family are bearing up ok.

clint van damme

Sorry for your and your families loss Daz.

rob9872

Too soon?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311_203725_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240311_203725_Google.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 5

Otis

Oh, so sorry to hear Daz. I bet you have so many lovely memories of him.

RIP.

rob9872

Sorry for your loss Daz, have a virtual pint on me, must owe loads!

I lost my f-i-l 10 years ago, still miss playing snooker and crib with him, more like a mate really, so hope you're ok.

Weirdly never could stand the m-i-l and of course she's still fekkin here!

Otis

I need to stop dreaming about people

I dreamt the other day about Ben White and the next day he was all over the news for refusing to play for England.

Then last night, I inexplicably dreamt about Steve Harley and now he's dead.

You had all better be nice to me today, or else.

clint van damme

I need to stop dreaming about people

I dreamt the other day about Ben White and the next day he was all over the news for refusing to play for England.

Then last night, I inexplicably dreamt about Steve Harley and now he's dead.

You had all better be nice to me today, or else.

Can you dream about the forward line of whoever we draw in the cup?

Sky_Blue_Daz

My dad passed away unexpectedly yesterday evening

He was in his armchair, after having a lovely Sunday afternoon watching the football and having a few laughs
He didn’t suffer and had his family with him

He was a great man , my hero and best friend

Kneeza

He was in his armchair, after having a lovely Sunday afternoon watching the football and having a few laughs

Condolences.
Dads eh? Mine passed just before we won the FA Cup. Couldn't wait that bit longer 💔

clint van damme

Oh no. My sincerest condolences Daz, so soon after your father in law as well.

I hope the fact he didn't suffer brings some comfort to you and your family, all the best mate.

To be described as hero and best friend by his son shows he did it right and fair play to him.

Otis

So sorry to hear that, Daz. Mine passed away at the end of last year.

Again, you must have some most wonderful memories to cherish and hopefully that will bring a bit of comfort to you in this sad time.

Hope you can find time to smile and think back to all the lovely moments.

RIP.

rob9872

Gutted for you mate. Pleased for him, the way we all want to go. Hope you're okay 👍

Nick

Administrator

Sorry to hear this! Thoughts to you and your family!

Terry_dactyl

Ah no. I’m really sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family Daz.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Very sorry to hear of your loss Daz.

Condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Users who are viewing this thread