Death List 2024 (3 Viewers)

Sbarcher

83! Where have those years gone.

Sbarcher

English Football will come to a complete standstill when he does go - Will be a you remember where you were one for sure
They will all come out of the woodwork saying what a saint he was.
Great manager mind.

JAM See

Erwin James.
Quality writer.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'm gonna go for an outside shout of Vince Mcmahon,

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This is weird!! I've had "Ruby Tuesday" going round in my head for a couple of days and couldn't think why! It was the Melanie version as well, not the Stones. Wonder if I'm physic??

Sbarcher

This is weird!! I've had "Ruby Tuesday" going round in my head for a couple of days and couldn't think why! It was the Melanie version as well, not the Stones. Wonder if I'm physic??
Doubt it, but you may be psychic!

rob9872

Transfer deadline day

RIP

rob9872

*no relation to Darren, Robin or Doris

Terry_dactyl

Coincidentally in my weakened state I found myself watching Predator yesterday afternoon. At one stage this led to a 15 minute chat with the fam about Carl Weathers; Google searches, what films he’d been in, how old he was etc etc etc.
Spooky!

What film should I watch next? I’m taking requests…

clint van damme

Coincidentally in my weakened state I found myself watching Predator yesterday afternoon. At one stage this led to a 15 minute chat with the fam about Carl Weathers; Google searches, what films he’d been in, how old he was etc etc etc.
Spooky!

What film should I watch next? I’m taking requests…

Terry_dactyl Baptiste

ovduk78

As an Englishman I remember him terrorising England in what I remember as every game he played. My uncle was Welsh and a massive Rugby fan and he took me and my dad to an exhibition game in Cardiff next to the Arms Park and playing was "that" team so I can say that I watched JPR, JJ, John Dawes, Gareth Edwards, Barry John etc Al play.
And now Barry John ☹

Users who are viewing this thread