Death List 2024 (1 Viewer)

Gynnsthetonic

I remember Zebra 3's paintwork being replicated on Princess's, Avenger's and Marina's in the '70's.
An Austin Princess with that paint work and blue flashing light just don't cut the mustard compared to a Ford Gran Torino

It’sabatch87

Loved that show growing up and didn’t mind his songs either because my mum played them to death on our music centre RIP Hutch!!

OffenhamSkyBlue

JPR Williams, fantastic Welsh full back from the 70s
This is a really sad one for me. My late Mum was Welsh and loved rugby, so my formative years in the 70s were dominated by that Welsh team of the time, with the utter lunatic that was "JPR" at the forefront (despite supposedly being a full-back!). A very talented surgeon to boot. Gone too soon.

ovduk78

This is a really sad one for me. My late Mum was Welsh and loved rugby, so my formative years in the 70s were dominated by that Welsh team of the time, with the utter lunatic that was "JPR" at the forefront (despite supposedly being a full-back!). A very talented surgeon to boot. Gone too soon.
As an Englishman I remember him terrorising England in what I remember as every game he played. My uncle was Welsh and a massive Rugby fan and he took me and my dad to an exhibition game in Cardiff next to the Arms Park and playing was "that" team so I can say that I watched JPR, JJ, John Dawes, Gareth Edwards, Barry John etc Al play.

Last edited:

oscillatewildly

I dropped by the Broomfield Tavern a few years ago to see a band called, The Fred Skidmore Trio.
Very Hammond organ driven but their drummer was introduced (can't recall his name) as having previously played in Magnum.

oakey

Georgina Hale. BAFTA award winning actress with long and distinguished career on stage, TV and film.
An actor's actor.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'm going to add Julie Goodyear and James Whale into the mix

Users who are viewing this thread