Dick Van Dyke
Clint Eastwood
June Spencer
Gazza
Jimmy Carter
Ghislane Maxwell
Boris Johnson

OffenhamSkyBlue

Having recently seen him in The Great Escaper, i'm gonna have to throw Michael Caine in there. Looking quite doddery now.

As has become the custom with this list, there's quite a lot of wishful thinking! (Not you, Houchen's Head!!)
Who that toss-pot Smithy was i don't know, but simultaneously haranguing the OP and saying we need to "be kind" was an interesting contrast! Well rid!
HNY24, all - no-one on the list so far this year. I might need to add Emma Raducanu's tennis career, though!

wingy

Having recently seen him in The Great Escaper, i'm gonna have to throw Michael Caine in there. Looking quite doddery now.

As has become the custom with this list, there's quite a lot of wishful thinking! (Not you, Houchen's Head!!)
Who that toss-pot Smithy was i don't know, but simultaneously haranguing the OP and saying we need to "be kind" was an interesting contrast! Well rid!
HNY24, all - no-one on the list so far this year. I might need to add Emma Raducanu's tennis career, though!
Oh I thought HNY24 Was the New virus!

Otis

No! It has to have COV in it.
😳

I have been painting an alcove this morning, but as soon as I read your post, I dropped the paint brush in a panic and have told my family not to go into that room ever again.

😱

I then discovered I can't even hide under the bedcovers either.

Flying Fokker

Morning my fellow SBTer's!
I've had a call from the Grim Reaper and he asked me to start up next years thread! He thinks that we're not doing a very good job at predictions!
So, with just over a week to go until 2024, let's get your predictions in of all those celebs who we think may be called up by the Grim Reaper during the coming year. 2023 has been a busy year for celeb losses, many of who weren't even ready to go, so I'll start off with my predictions. A list of 10 from you all will surely see a few correct names! Anyway, here we go......

Cliff Richard
Keith Richards
Joe Biden
Clint Eastwood
Jack Nicholson
Dick Van Dyke
David Attenborough
Gene Hackman
Sophia Loren
Julie Andrews
and as an extra bonus point ...... Me (Houchens Head!)

Have fun!!
How will we know you are not of this earth?

Sbarcher

😳

I have been painting an alcove this morning, but as soon as I read your post, I dropped the paint brush in a panic and have told my family not to go into that room ever again.

😱

I then discovered I can't even hide under the bedcovers either.
Call them a recess and bedsheets. You will soon recover.

Users who are viewing this thread