Death List 2021 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbarcher

Where the wall of sounds end, the pearly gates appear.

tisza

Missed this one earlier.
Nicky Booth gutsy little boxer that could have gone into better things. Sadly lost his fight with his own demons at only 40 years old.

LastGarrison

Missed this one earlier.
Nicky Booth gutsy little boxer that could have gone into better things. Sadly lost his fight with his own demons at only 40 years old.
As in two smooth Booth?

Used to love watching him and his brother box. From Nottingham if memory serves me right.

Philosorapter

50th-anniversary special achievement award

This is a must watch :D

Philosorapter

If I wanted to see a whale exploding, I would just watch Ann Widdecombe losing her temper on Question Time.

She is up there with Norman Tebbit for being a complete asshole on the right hand side of politics.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't know why, but I just had a strange premonition about Jimmy Greaves. Had to check to see if he was still alive!

bringbackrattles

Don't know why, but I just had a strange premonition about Jimmy Greaves. Had to check to see if he was still alive!
Greavsie is still alive although he has been really ill after a stroke. I wrote an article on him for Late Tackle magazine, and the editor who is a Spurs fan sent me Jimmy's last autobiography as a payment. I met Greavsie once and one of my favourite ever non Coventry City players.

eastwoodsdustman

The family are at his bedside. Is this only allowed at end of life situations?
Usually. They don’t normally allow it with covid patients but I’d suspect they’ve made an exception.
I’m shocked that they went on a family holiday to the Caribbean over Christmas with him. Seems irresponsible to me in the current times

Sbarcher

Usually. They don’t normally allow it with covid patients but I’d suspect they’ve made an exception.
I’m shocked that they went on a family holiday to the Caribbean over Christmas with him. Seems irresponsible to me in the current times
I agree. Going through long flights (even with a mask on) and extreme changes of temperatures at his age sounds like a recipe for catching anything going.

Otis

Hal Holbrook - American actor. 95.

Seen him in so many films, especially those from the 70's and 80s.

All the President's Men, The Fog, Wall Street, Magum Force, The Firm.

Very talented actor.

Bugsy

I'm so worried about Captain Tom, I can't stop pacing up and down.
I've raised £23,000 so far.

shouldn't laugh but i spat my drink out at that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread