Death List 2019 (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Can you start thinking hard and concentrate on Grendel please? :emoji_laughing:

I know he can be a bit contrary sometimes, well, most of the time really, but does he really deserve an awful fate like that wished upon him!?

torchomatic

Brilliant as Arthur Seaton from one of my favourite films; "What I'm out for is a good time, all the rest is propaganda!"

Paul Anthony

I love watching Albert Finney's Scrooge every Christmas. It's been a tradition I've had for so many years, it wouldn't feel like Christmas without it. He completely nailed both sides of the character in a way few others ever could.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Albert Finney. RIP
Saturday Night, Sunday Mourning

Houchens Head

I just saw this on MSN. Sad news, but reality kicks in when you see the ages of these guys. RIP Gordon.

Johnnythespider

I remember watching him in a game on tv once, he was unbeatable that night, saved a penalty and all sorts. A deserved legend of the game

Gazolba

I think Banks and Shilton were the two best goalkeepers we've ever had.

Johnnythespider

I heard that he sold 200 million books, that puts him in the same bracket as J.K. Rowling

Gazolba

John Haynes of car manual fame. In the days when you could actually work on your car before computers and modules took over, we all had oily Haynes manuals and their exploded diagrams.
He died surrounded by his tools.

Houchens Head

John Haynes of car manual fame. In the days when you could actually work on your car before computers and modules took over, we all had oily Haynes manuals and their exploded diagrams.
John Haynes OBE, the creator of the Haynes car repair manual has died and I've just read his obituary in the newspaper.
It was all very well, but I don't think it was totally necessary to print an exploded diagram of his internal organs on page 2.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If he'd have needed an autopsy you'd really hope the report was set out in an exploded diagram.

Same as last year when the IKEA bloke died - part of you really wanted a report set out in a "bone A inserts into socket B" and his coffin came flat packed.

Mcbean

yep - I have an oily collection from over the years - top bloke

Houchens Head

Adolf Hitler. Well, okay, the bloke that played him in "Downfall". Bruno Ganz. Great film. Great actor.

Users who are viewing this thread