Sean Connery
Prince Philip
The Queen
Vera Lynn
Kirk Douglas

Otis

Mel Brooks
Elton John
The Queen (that's the Queen, not Elton John, the queen)
Maggie Smith
At least one other rock star: guess at Rod Stewart, Eminem, Bono, Sting, Brian Wilson, Ozzy Osbourne.
Kirk Douglas

Sky_Blue_Daz

Prince Phillip
Jack charlton
Vince McMahon

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Kirk Douglas gotta be odds-on favourite! At 102, he's already well past his sell by date!

Gazolba

Any one of the Rolling Stones.
Mikhail Gorbachev

Captain Dart

Hot favourite, Phil the Greek
Sadly the great Jimmy Greaves
Ailing Morrisey
Ancient Jimmy Carter
Pot head Tommy Chong

CJ_covblaze

Any one of the Rolling Stones.
Mikhail Gorbachev

I thought Gorbachev died years ago. That surprises me. As for the Stones Charlie and Keith look dead. It’s amazing all 4 are still alive given the life they’ve led.

Terry Gibson's perm

I thought Gorbachev died years ago. That surprises me. As for the Stones Charlie and Keith look dead. It’s amazing all 4 are still alive given the life they’ve led.

I thought he had died years ago and I had to check that he hadn’t

CJ_covblaze

Billy Connolly

Read a fair bit on him recently. It’s horrible to see anyone going through what he is but even worse when it’s happening to a character like him. Says he feels like he’s slipping away.

tommydazzle

I thought Mike Yarwood died about 30 years ago.
Still alive I think. Saw a very moving show over Christmas with him being interviewed by Bob Monkhouse (just before he died) with MY talking about his fall from stardom. Seemed like a really nice bloke. Sure he was in a panto in Cov when I was a kid.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Still alive I think. Saw a very moving show over Christmas with him being interviewed by Bob Monkhouse (just before he died) with MY talking about his fall from stardom. Seemed like a really nice bloke. Sure he was in a panto in Cov when I was a kid.
Yep. He's still alive. Aged 77. He was a massive draw on the telly years ago, especially his Christmas Specials, but I think there were so many new impressionists coming through in the 80's and 90's that he just wasn't used by the TV companies any more. Very sad to see someone of his amazing talent end up like this.

Sky_Blue_Daz

For us grown ups who watched wrestling as a kid, Mean Gene okerlund has died

Captain Dart

And we're off.. not that I've ever heard of the 2 so far!

Users who are viewing this thread