Death List 2018 (1 Viewer)

ccfcricoh

Dale Winton at 62 apparently

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Astute

Two more today.

Dale winton just announced and someone from Coronation street earlier. All I remember was Barlow. Wife.told me but don't watch the show.

Johnnythespider

Two more today.

Dale winton just announced and someone from Coronation street earlier. All I remember was Barlow. Wife.told me but don't watch the show.
The Ken Barlow one is fake, you can tell her to stop crying now

chiefdave

Sorry. Who???
Here you go:
Bruno Sammartino (October 6, 1935 – April 18, 2018) was an Italian professional wrestler, best known for his work with the World Wide Wrestling Federation. There, he held the WWWF World Heavyweight Championship for more than 11 years (4,040 days) across two reigns, the first of which is the longest single reign in history at 2,803 days. Dubbed "The Living Legend" during his lifetime, Sammartino was widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Wasn’t there a tv show on ages ago
Where Dale winton married nell Mc Andréw and sourness was best man

Grendel

Wasn’t there a tv show on ages ago
Where Dale winton married nell Mc Andréw and sourness was best man

Yes very odd that.

He was very interested in cars and I’ve met him a couple of times. Really charming chap actually - unlike many celebrities his stage persona was similar to his real one. Once at a car show this guy I was with tried to sign up on a VIP scheme and when he asked if he wanted to go to the hospitality around he asked him “would you like to come round the back” the amount of double entendres in the next few meetings must have broken an Olympic record. It was hilarious.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Can't believe it.

I run a dance music events business and I had heard a rumour a couple of years ago that he had an overdose of some form of pills in America and was in hospital. It was all very hush hush though.

28, it must be drugs or suicide... Surely?

skyblue1991

Shocked to hear about Avicii!

Sounds like he's had health problems for a few years so could've taken its toll.

Wake Me Up is one of my favourite songs of all time!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Liked his earlier stuff more and a under the alias Tim Berg a couple of his songs were the ‘tunes’ of my travels 10/11 funnily was talking to one of my travelling buddies about a few of the songs including Tim Berg on Tuesday

It was the same for me. I was in California for the 2013 summer and Wake Me Up was huge then. It really signified my trip in a way. Seek Bromance got me fired up for that trip too. Remember this video? I am a bit in shock.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Even an old (almost) 65 year old codger like me has a track by Avicii. It's "Hey Brother". Not a big hit but I think it featured in a TV show and I liked it.

Otis

I've never heard of him. :(

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread