Death list 2017 (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
RIP Keith Barron (Starred in "Duty Free" for about 3 years).

2a865e3045d9af070da61354cea3f2303e275862.jpg

Otis

Yep, and a genuine 15 year old Linda Hayden playing the lead.

Wouldn't be allowed today although you can find it online.
It was quite tame though wasn't it?

I see you can still see Pretty Baby with a 12 year old Brooke Shields. Sure I saw it somewhere in Amazon Prime or Netflix lists. That's more risqué than this one isn't it?

Can't really remember too much about it to be honest.

Last edited:

dutchman

It was quite tame though wasn't it?

I see you can still see Pretty Baby with a 12 year old Brooke Shields. Sure I saw it somewhere in Amazon Prime or Netflix lists. That's more risqué than this one isn't it?

It's fully certified "18" by the BBFC. They say on their website that they would not pass it today but regard it as being historically important.

Beware though that a lawyer has told me that being found in possession of clips from the movie taken out of their original context could be a criminal offence.

"Baby Love" is also fully certified but the video company which owns the distribution rights refuses to have anything to do with it.

Otis

Oh right. Interesting.

Can't remember where and when I saw it. Might have been late night on ITV many, many years ago.

Houchens Head

Michael "Dik-Mik" Davies, keyboard player with Hawkwind died on the 16th Nov. Even though I can't stand heavy rock, one of the best songs I ever heard in my youth was Silver Machine.

bringbackrattles

Michael "Dik-Mik" Davies, keyboard player with Hawkwind died on the 16th Nov. Even though I can't stand heavy rock, one of the best songs I ever heard in my youth was Silver Machine.
When I used to drink in the Acorn pub in Ringwood Highway Silver Machine was always played on the jukebox. Every time I hear it memories come flooding back from that time.

CJ_covblaze

Just heard the news of his death. His other brother died not long ago too. Didn't know he had dementia.

Very sad news. What a talented family. Pure class in every single track and album. 64 is no age and to be diagnosed with that at 54 is awful.

Just found out my mate died earlier at the Macau GP. Brilliant racer. Lovely guy too.

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

Very sad news. What a talented family. Pure class in every single track and album. 64 is no age and to be diagnosed with that at 54 is awful.

Just found out my mate died earlier at the Macau GP. Brilliant racer. Lovely guy too.
Heard about the rider dying at a race. Was he from Cov ? As for another ACDC legend passing away, just adding to the list of rock and pop stars gone in the past couple of years.

CJ_covblaze

Heard about the rider dying at a race. Was he from Cov ? As for another ACDC legend passing away, just adding to the list of rock and pop stars gone in the past couple of years.

He was from Nottingham. Knew him from the BSB paddock.

Houchens Head

Jana Novotná, winner of women's final at Wimbledon in 1998 has passed away aged just 49. Far too young. RIP.

Captain Dart

David Cassidy is in a coma and people are being warned to expect the worst.
They're going to re-release all of his music.

For this reason I wish Donnie Osmond a very long life.

Captain Dart

Otis

Oh shame. Wasn't that famous past the Likely Lads, but he was excellent in that. Great, great show.

Captain Dart

Oh shit
DID love that show.
Did he ever do anything else?
He was so wet behind the ears.
Rip.
Don't you remember?

DPLdpIiX0AMMfy1.jpg

Astute

David Cassidy just been confirmed by his family as deceased.

Johnnythespider

A real shame about Rodney Bewes, you only had to hear that theme tune to stop what you were doing and watch.

Users who are viewing this thread