Dear Sky Blue Trust (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What happens if a Trust member goes to a game? What happens if a trust member who goes to games goes to a meeting or anything?

Yes as a "policy" does that mean it will be frowned upon by the Trust? That would be a good way to alienate members wouldn't it?

Do you only get a vote on this if you go to the meeting also?

DaleM

What happens if a Trust member goes to a game? What happens if a trust member who goes to games goes to a meeting or anything?

Yes as a "policy" does that mean it will be frowned upon by the Trust? That would be a good way to alienate members wouldn't it?

Do you only get a vote on this if you go to the meeting also?

You would get called a Scab :whistle: ;)

mark82

I don't go to Sixfields but would withdraw my membership of the trust if this was passed. One membership would not make a difference I'm sure but I could not support a regime that tried to marginalise people.

Nick

Administrator
Nah probably your fat bald old uncle and his mates :facepalm:

Yeah George is a bit of a legend so I would probably be a bit gutted then!
images

NorthernWisdom

You can vote by proxy. Think details were in one of the Trust emails.

Sky Blue Trust email said:
If however you can’t attend the meeting but still want your opinions to be registered you can vote on the items being considered at the meeting by appointing a proxy to do this on your behalf. A proxy does not have to be a Trust member but would have to attend the meeting. No one person can act as proxy for more than three people, apart from the Chair, who can exercise an unlimited number of proxies. If you wish to appoint a proxy please do so using the form on the website and send it to The Trust at its registered office C/O Sapphire Group Ltd, 21 Harrowbrook Road, Harrowbrook Industrial Estate, Hinckley LE10 3DJ

Just to be clear I do not think anyone should support the owners in their movement of the team to Sixfields. It is not about NOPM it is just simply wrong and I will never go there.

You can see it as a policy but if it is adopted then rightly members of the Trust will expect it to be acted upon. That will mean actions not words so is it just a policy? Will it really be just up to the Trust Board to deal with it? I have real reservations as to where this will all lead and how much pressure on SISU it will achieve but accept if approved then that is members wishes

One thing I have learnt about members groups is that there are plenty with an opinion or criticism but very very few who act and even less that achieve. But we shall see wont we

Questions

-Does the motion proposed stand or fall on its entirety? It would seem to as it is a single motion with no mention of taking the elements separately. So does it mean to vote for part of it you have to vote for all of it ?

- Part one refers to a complete supporters boycott of city matches at Sixfields - surely that must mean no one travels there not just no one goes in , it must mean also no one stands on the hill? Is that the intention?

I think it stands or falls in it's entirety as worded. Of course, it could always be brought back to another meeting (EGM) to be voted on as separate measures. The Secretary would have to tell us whether amendments - eg. dropping one section -can be accepted at the meeting.

I didn't read it as anything other than not going in the ground. Bruce will have to clarify his intentions on Monday.

Agree with your thoughts on the principle of not going into Sixfields being the more important point - although I am sure that the low attendances DO have an effect on Sisu/Otium's thinking.

letsallsingtogether

Nothing unusual here.

The civil servants were on strike last week.
Funny that some of the ones that voted to go on strike actually went into work and some that voted not to go on strike did?
Strange but hey that's the way it goes.

stupot07

Will this policy apply to all supporters or just Trust Members? will trust members be discouraged from travelling to Sixfields fill stop or is it acceptable to make the 70 mile round trip if you stand on the hill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

J

Jack Griffin

Let's try another angle.

What does the trust gain by adopting this resolution?

Conversely, what does it lose?

The former players association will not go to Sixfields.. that was reiterated in a speech at Broadgate last week.

Grendel

The former players association will not go to Sixfields.. that was reiterated in a speech at Broadgate last week.

Which has zilch to do with the point made by NW

Users who are viewing this thread