Dear Mr Apppleton..... (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Dear Mr Appleton

The Golden Share

You have been appointed as Administrator for Coventry City Football Club only I understand ?

My understanding is that the Football League ha confirmed to you that the Golden Share is allocated to Coventry City Football Club.

Could you therefore please kindly explain why you appear attempting to prove otherwise ? Surely this is not within your remit ?

Surely it is up to SISU to prove otherwise, not the Administrator, once the Administration process is complete.

Your sincerely etc

mattylad

Dear Mr Appleton

The Golden Share

You have been appointed as Administrator for Coventry City Football Club only I understand ?

My understanding is that the Football League ha confirmed to you that the Golden Share is allocated to Coventry City Football Club.

Could you therefore please kindly explain why you appear attempting to prove otherwise ? Surely this is not within your remit ?

Surely it is up to SISU to prove otherwise, not the Administrator, once the Administration process is complete.

Your sincerely etc

because there are two golden shares and so far the FA have not stated where they believe there share resides! it also well predates the football league share hence why they are trawling through records as far back as 1907

SkyblueBazza

And that he has put the in-admin business up for sale on the understanding the FL share is confirmed by the FL as being linked to that, suggests he is trying to force the other issues out into the open. Once in the open actions can be taken.

Sky Blue Kid

because there are two golden shares and so far the FA have not stated where they believe there share resides! it also well predates the football league share hence why they are trawling through records as far back as 1907

There is only one GS....CCFC did have a GS whilst in the Prem League, but that became "Defunct" when we were relegated into the Championship, upon which we were awarded the "FL GS"......by the way...It is "Looking back to 1995" not 1907.

NorthernWisdom

He already said in his report that the evidence from the football league is that the share was issued to Ltd. but that the club's evidence was contradictory.

He hasn't 'lost' it or not found it, he just needs the absolute proof so he doesn't get sued by one side or another, and that's why he's mentioned a possible court resolution.

I don't see why he should be blamed for that.

Sky Blue Kid

He already said in his report that the evidence from the football league is that the share was issued to Ltd. but that the club's evidence was contradictory.

He hasn't 'lost' it or not found it, he just needs the absolute proof so he doesn't get sued by one side or another, and that's why he's mentioned a possible court resolution.

I don't see why he should be blamed for that.

Really! Then why has he said Quote "The Golden Share is up for sale" Unquote?:whistle:

mattylad

There is only one GS....CCFC did have a GS whilst in the Prem League, but that became "Defunct" when we were relegated into the Championship, upon which we were awarded the "FL GS"......by the way...It is "Looking back to 1995" not 1907.

1) They claimed to have it on good authority from the Football League and the Football Association that Coventry’s 'golden shares’ do in fact still lie with Coventry City Football Club Ltd, which has already gone into administration, hence the withdrawal of their application.

2) Mr Appleton said investigations included into the complex history since 1907 when a company called The Coventry City Football Club Ltd was set up, since when it operated as “the entity responsible for managing the business affairs of the professional football club.”

Users who are viewing this thread