Dear Clive Platt (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Thank you for giving a shit and playing well

the rest of you go rot.

yours sincerely

Covcity4life

ohitsaidwalker king power

Can anyone tell me what Clingan offers the team (and taking a penalty doesn't count).. I'm not one to offer a sacrificial lamb... but whilst I'm about it.. Deegan, gave them the ball away,when it was easier to put the ball into 20 yards of space behind their full back.. 20 seconds later.. 2-3 game over...sorry just not good enough...

covcity4life

first 45min was probably the finest target man display ive seen since dublin days

too bad others let him down

Stevec189

Platt and Nimley played well today. Clarke and Wood were poor and Deegan has a great finish but no other skills to justify himself a place in our midfield. I thought Bell was unlucky to be substituted.

Normally I would say onwards and upwards but after this week I feel we are well and tuely sucked into the plughole and Divisiion 3 awaits! (Lets not pretend by calling it Div 1!) PUSB

covcity4life

felt sorry for nimely on the right but lets face it,he contributed to the loss when in the last minute he could have done a easy pass to someone next to him isntead he tried to launch it,was blocked and they forced a corner directly from it,we conceded in the aftermatch of the corner

norwood was shite,couldnt get into game,bell was ok but not attakcing enough,clingan sloppy on the ball and mcsheffrey did nothing after first half

wood was SHIT,clarke is not championship quality bless him

BigCsCheesyGrin

Platt played really well...but what bothers me is why wasn't Nimley played down the middle . Surely in the conditions today he would have been far more effective...Everything he did oozed quality..Well done Platt, Nimley and Cranie today.

Users who are viewing this thread