Deal (1 Viewer)

japandy

500,000 up front and 250,000 if they get promoted. Leon on 8K and and 18mth contract with option for a year. Wolves and City wanted Icelandic player move to Cov but he's on 14k. Leigh Griffith going to Celtic for 1.2milion with 300,000 add ons for internationals. Don'r blame him GOOD LUCK LEON

ccfcway

Gotta say, great deal for Wolves.

They got league One top striker and Dicko from Wigan, and also got £400k change out of Griffiths, who wasnt even in their team recently.

DaleM

500,000 up front and 250,000 if they get promoted. Leon on 8K and and 18mth contract with option for a year. Wolves and City wanted Icelandic player move to Cov but he's on 14k. Leigh Griffith going to Celtic for 1.2milion with 300,000 add ons for internationals. Don'r blame him GOOD LUCK LEON

Quick put the copyright symbol up . You could get some cash when the telegraph breaks this as news :D

ecky

Gotta say, great deal for Wolves.

They got league One top striker and Dicko from Wigan, and also got £400k change out of Griffiths, who wasnt even in their team recently.

So clarke was sold cheap then? well done waggott and sisu you really know your stuff..thought they wanted £1m?

Monners

Another day in life of Coventry City. Touch and go with the medical though, what with his dodgy ankle! Fingers crossed for the lad!

Last edited:

ccfcway

what happens on last game of the season if we are mid table, and wolves need to win to go up.

CCFC now basically have £250k riding on Wolves getting promoted ?

Houdi

Should help fund SISU ongoing legal bills to the summer at least.

Covstu

not a bad bit of business personally, he didn't want to play for us and wasn't worth £1M

johnwillomagic

Well I said £750k and I would reluctantly accept.....and it could turn out to be this in the end tbh. After his behaviour though he had to go and so cam understand us taking 500k with add ons! We do need someone in desperately now though as was all to obvious when I watches us play Orient last night!!!

1. Don't want a money grabbing dick who does not want to play for Cov in a Sky Blue shirt.
2. We are better off taking a deal now than on deadline day, providing we DO get a replacement or 3

hopesprings

Well I said £750k and I would reluctantly accept.....and it could turn out to be this in the end tbh. After his behaviour though he had to go and so cam understand us taking 500k with add ons! We do need someone in desperately now though as was all to obvious when I watches us play Orient last night!!!

Well let us hope that Wolves can be trusted to pay what they are contracted to pay:thinking about:I am sure that Sissu will not want to have to chase them through the courts

CCFCSteve

Under the circumstances decent deal if that's what was agreed....as long as we get a couple in on the back of it !!! Not much time though !

Users who are viewing this thread