Transfer Rumour Deadline Week (1 Viewer)

Hobo

A centre back. I thought Thompson did okay when he came on and looked comfortable. But he is still untested and would probably benefit more from a loan.

johnwillomagic

I cannot see Willis being sold now tbh especially now MacDonald gone it would leave us a bit lean really with only Hyam and Davies
and a very young Thopmson who I view as 4th choice centre back. If Willis goes we'd have to get another cb in just cannot see that one.

NortonSkyBlue

Want to have another go at that?
Nobody bit so il'll leave it there.
I thought we were good and ailthough wanting to get points on the board I came away heartened by the performance, the way the fans stuck with the team and the potential for a good season.
16/17! Is always in the back of my mind and I am sure others are filled with the same dread of a repeat of that dross.

Gibbo

Watching this site go into a state of apoplexy over transfer rumours is as good a reason I can think of for having a transfer window - otherwise it would be in this febrile state all year. Which would be good for Nick's traffic, but bad for the blood pressure of everybody else

Sky Blue Pete

Watching this site go into a state of apoplexy over transfer rumours is as good a reason I can think of for having a transfer window - otherwise it would be in this febrile state all year. Which would be good for Nick's traffic, but bad for the blood pressure of everybody else
That’s a brilliant point.

Sky Blue Harry H

A like for the use of febrile !

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread