Deadline Day (1 Viewer)

stewie

I believe it is deadline day tomorrow (apologies if incorrect) but are you expecting anything from us at all?

Coventry La La La

You are correct it is deadline day tommorow and heres my view on what will happen tommorow

Outs:

Westwood -----> Wigan (1-2m)

Ins:

Nobody :(

stewie

You are correct it is deadline day tommorow and heres my view on what will happen tommorow

Outs:

Ins:

Hmm, westwood leaving could be a strong option, but then we'd definitely bring in a new keeper.
I also feel we need a new centre midfielder, letting Doyle leave has left us with no options alongside Gunnarsson in the centre.

CovKingChris

Facebook User

Outs:

Ins:

I expect us to sign a central midfielder. But if we dont we should get one on an emergency loan.
I also rekon Westwood will go to Wigan, Newcastle or Leicester. They're all supposidly intrested. And then hopefully we'll get Ian Turner on loan for the season or sign him

KarmicChris

From what i've gathered from Boothroyd's interviews and what not, things are like a pile of domino's and we're included. I think if Westwood goes we've got a replacement lined up and hopefully things are all sorted with him so it can go straight through.

I wouldn't be surprised if one thing happens with another club and then 4 or 5 clubs are swapping players round.

Pigeon

I don't think any business will be in terms of bringing in new players until the emergency loan window. I expect Westwood will go to Wigan.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
The loan window opens after the transfer one closes in case someone didn't know this. If westy goes then I'm sure we're short of a goalkeeper for the midweek game with the florists, hope ireland is ready for it!

n1xon

if westwood goes we will bring in a keeper in on loan more than likley one of the two we had earlier on in the season iain turner or colin doyle

Users who are viewing this thread