Deadline Day (3 Viewers)

mark82

Can't wait until tomorrow is over. Hopefully we will still have a full complement of players. Hope that Wilson stays more than anyone, what a start the lad has had this year, would be a shame if he was sold. Probably better for his career to stay too, no good going and warming the bench somewhere else.

ccfcway

"IF" we HAD to sell one of the assets, youd have to say Christie. He should bring in some money and we have someone else who can play at right back,

Grendel

If we need to slash the wage bill baker should be offloaded

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, surely we need to get somebody in quickly if we sell somebody tomorrow?

Sky Blue Harry H

We're still able to get two in (or one half decent one) on the back of the last 2 that departed, So, if we 'lose' say one (tomorrow), we should be getting minimum of 2 in to cover this (by my reckoning), Happier if none depart, with the spirit as it is, but can't help thinking Cyrus may top up SISU's bank balance (fee undisclosed.......again)

ccfcway

The thing is, surely we need to get somebody in quickly if we sell somebody tomorrow?

Pressley hinted "he would not be rushed". I would suggest no inward business tomorrow, but maybe wrong. We are in the free's market and they can sign whenever cant they ?

CCFC_Charlie

A lot of apparent ITKs talking about Wilson to Sheffield United, no idea how reliable any of them are but no smoke without fire and all of that

CCFC_Charlie

It's the common term that those of Twitter who think they have access to information like to use to describe themselves

hill83

If Wilson does go, hope its to the Championship, maybe they would then loan him back.

Can't see that happening, that's more of a premier league club thing. Most Championship clubs will be signing players because they need them now not in a couple of years.

RFC

Regrettably no club is safe from plundering because of Murdoch, Bosman & Agents IMHO, be it Spurs, Man. U. or Liverpool but have to admit the Sky Blues maybe just a little more vulnerable.
We certainly could do without loosing ANY and definitely need to add but only those who will fit into this very tight working group, have the right 'work ethic' and 'positive mental attitude' shown by Steven Pressley & his Staff!
Certainly a great pity more of our supporters don't discard the 'negativity' that's surrounded the Sky Blues for far too many years than I care to remember!
Can't wait for Sunday & Colchester PUSB!

intercity

do you reckon SSN will have a reporter outside cobblers reporting on us and them??usually just prem clubs I suppose

ccfcway

do you reckon SSN will have a reporter outside cobblers reporting on us and them??usually just prem clubs I suppose

the London Cov fans lot should be outside Emeriates tomorrow night with a SISU OUT banner behind the reporter.

They will be concentrating on Arsenal and Man Utd tomorrow with both having money to spend

Noggin

Regrettably no club is safe from plundering because of Murdoch, Bosman & Agents IMHO, be it Spurs, Man. U. or Liverpool but have to admit the Sky Blues maybe just a little more vulnerable.
We certainly could do without loosing ANY and definitely need to add but only those who will fit into this very tight working group, have the right 'work ethic' and 'positive mental attitude' shown by Steven Pressley & his Staff!
Certainly a great pity more of our supporters don't discard the 'negativity' that's surrounded the Sky Blues for far too many years than I care to remember!

Seriously, you think it's a pity that during by far the worst period the club has experienced during our life times we arn't discarding the negativity? At a time when we are still owned by a group of people who seem hell bent on destroying us for their own ends it's a pity we don't discard the negativity. I'm very much a look on the bright side of life kinda guy but seriously wow!

covboy1987

Can't wait until tomorrow is over. Hopefully we will still have a full complement of players. Hope that Wilson stays more than anyone, what a start the lad has had this year, would be a shame if he was sold. Probably better for his career to stay too, no good going and warming the bench somewhere else.

They are all under contact so there is no reason they should be sold as Joy said on friday that they have enough money to cover all losses

Noggin

I always wonder why so much business is done on deadline day, what's wrong the weeks running up to it, where a club can bring in replacements if they lose someone. Fingers crossed we have a quiet one since it's pretty clear we arn't bringing anyone in tomorrow, so if someone can go hide pressleys mobile for a day that seems like the way forward.

italiahorse

I always wonder why so much business is done on deadline day, what's wrong the weeks running up to it, where a club can bring in replacements if they lose someone. Fingers crossed we have a quiet one since it's pretty clear we arn't bringing anyone in tomorrow, so if someone can go hide pressleys mobile for a day that seems like the way forward.

If someones going to phone Pressley it will be Fisher to tell him the bad news.

ccfcway

Its Christmas Day for Sky Sports News

georgehudson

hopefully Fisher, or his alter ego Grendel will be offloaded,
after all they should have been left back,
in the dressing room, that is,
imho, of course,
PUSB & XXXX XXX Otium Wanderers

DazzleTommyDazzle

To be honest, I thought that the supporters were very positive at Shrewsbury.

I expect that to be just the same at Port Vale.

Gint11

Its part and parcel of football...This is why Academys are important. We will always need a production line of talent coming through.

Astute

Its part and parcel of football...This is why Academys are important. We will always need a production line of talent coming through.

....to sell to other clubs as we won't be buying anyone to sell and not many players signed for free will be worth enough to keep our club afloat.

ajsccfc

I've just set up camp outside the Ricoh so I can get on telly behind the reporter. I'm the first one here by the looks of things, score!

Users who are viewing this thread